Friday, November 10, 2017

TROLLS AND HATERS

Well... I had a couple of nasty comments last night, directed at a family member.  Of course, I deleted them.

But not before taking note of where they came from.  Cos I can do that.

This particular person has left plenty of shitty comments before, so last night I tracked the comments down.  I'd not really bothered before.

Now I know EXACTLY where they came from.  I have the ISP address (103.9.43.XX), and the area in Auckland they came from too.  

Trolls and haters... you can be tracked down, if I so wish.

There are no plans for the day, but I hope to drag Griffin out of his 'Man Cave', to get him to dig out the rest of the fence posts for me.

There's a bit of washing to get done, didn't do it the other day due to the weather.

Shit, there's ALWAYS washing to be done, that's not exactly news is it?  *sigh*

There's not garden water tap on the kitchen side of the house, such a pain!  I have to drag the hose from right over the other side of the house to water my new lettuce plants.  
I wondered about getting one of those hoses you can push over the end of a household tap (like a shower hose thingee) and putting it on the kitchen sink tap and watering the garden out the kitchen window!  lol

I would have to STAND ON THE BENCH though.  Hmmmm.... possibly not a good idea.  Small things like the hose really annoy me now days.  Must be menopause, let's blame all shitty stuff on that ok?

I'm so over damn menopause!  I think the two main symptoms I hate the most are the hot flushes and moods.  I get so crabby at the drop of a hat!  I manage to keep it under control most of the time, and I can be ever so nice... when all I want to do sometimes is scream and swear.   Well to be honest, I just want to swear!  LOTS. lol


ABOVE:  Itchy... yep remember that one.  Bitchy... still am.  Sweaty... you're f'ing joking right? Sleepy... yep every afternoon.  Bloated... oh that explains why I'm at Weight Watchers AGAIN!  Forgetful...  absolu... where was I going with that?  Psycho... ALL. THE. TIME, but worse in the morning!  

13 years and counting.... I think I shall be one of those women who never actually 'out grows' menopause!  I get depressed just thinking about that.

Since the FBG walks have all but ceased, I've not been on any walks for over a week.  
So, I'm going on my own walk tonight, I plotted a 4.6 km walk and just said (on my own Facebook page) that I was going walking tonight.  And it looks like I might have a couple of girls joining me.

It's not an official FBG walk, just a private one. I don't want to go against the 'rules' and post FBG walks that are not sanctioned.

But I don't want to be doing no walks either, and if I get company, that would be lovely.  If not, I will walk on my own, or with Brylee and/or Stew for company.

Though Stew isn't up to it right now, he's got a bad back ache.  He even went to the Dr about it, and ended up having an X-ray.  Thankfully, the X-ray showed up nothing to be worried about.
Just normal wear and tear. 

Totally looking forward to tomorrow.  Steve, Bex and the boys are visiting, and staying overnight.  We shall really enjoy that. 

And that's about all I have to yabber on about right now!  I shall go and put the puppies outside for a play, get some washing on, make the bed.... bla bla bla.

ONWARD...

ANON commenter from last night, gee what are you doing up at 3.22 am in the morning?  I see you checked to see if your nasty comments were still there. lol  

Keera is staying home from school today.  She spent half the night coughing her lungs out.  No point sending her to school when she is still coughing and tired.

I'm getting creeped out now... that bird is still ALIVE in my wall.  

Done heaps of washing today, praying it doesn't rain.

Keera has not coughed ONCE today.  How typical.  Cough all night, get to stay home from school, and she's just fine.  *sigh*

WOW.... not been back here in a few hours.
So, my walk went well... there were 6 of us and we walked 4.66 kms.  It was so lovely to be chatting with the girls again.
After our walk the girls came inside and had a drink and met the puppies.  More yakking.  *smiles*

Russell and Ange arrived with fresh snapper for our dinner tomorrow night!  Lovely to see them.

Stew's back is starting to feel a bit better, which is a relief.  I can crack the whip again soon!  lol  (just joking of course)

Time to head off to bed.  It's after midnight!

24 comments:

  1. Wish people could keep there nasty comments to themselves. Can you not buy another hose and add it to the one you already have.. Poor keera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hose I have does REACH, but it's a right fag having to drag it from one side of the house, over the driveway, around the lounge and kitchen sides to the garden. The roll it up again!

      Delete
    2. Oh lol. My bad.

      Delete
  2. Griffin still has a 'Boy Barn' not a 'Man Cave'! Good luck with getting him out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of a 'Boy Barn' before! You are right of course, he isn't exactly a man yet! lol

      Delete
  3. It's really not all that expensive to have a plumber install a water spigot where you want it. I've had two added to the outside of my house and is was quite reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm... I thought it would be hugely expensive. I will check it out, thanks Cathy.

      Delete
  4. Have you though about some over the counter natural supplements to help relieve the symptoms of menopause? Might be worth having a look into something that doesn't counter affect your current medications. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I have tried various natural remedies... none worked.

      Delete
  5. Testing to see if my comment works

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn’t want to post a long message and have it fail. If you are at a loose end this weekend we are ski racing in Hamilton. It is the BIG RACE Of the year!! We start in Cambridge!!! It’s fun to watch the skiers start ( or rather miss their starts) to see us zooming at speed you want to pack s picnic and come and watch at Grantham street. I’m with team Chemistry 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skiing? Isn't snow necessary ... lol! If we are free I will suggest to Stew we check it out. *smiles*

      Delete
  7. Haha, I can check on bloggers too like you. It's been interesting at times :) Menopause? Yep, my hot flushes all but went away but came back suddenly a few months ago. They are really bad now at night and it drives me crazy. I'm 61, you'd think I'd be over it by now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor keera sorry she not feeling the best. Hope an extended weekend will help her mend

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was one of the 'lucky' ones - went through menopause at 42, but in and out within a year, and don't think about it any more. I took Remifemin ( doubled the dose!) and that seemed to help me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:11 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TROLL. Thanks for CONFIRMING what I already knew. Ya walked right into that one didn't you?

      Delete
    2. Anonymous2:47 PM

      This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  11. Yo Ma, instead of giving 'trolls' 'keyboard worriers' the time of day, cant you block them from your blog, or report them to someone

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got rid of anonymous comments and now everything funky seems to go to the spam folder.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "sigh" I missed the troll comments, always interesting from a sociology point of view to see what people seem to think it is okay to say under the disguise of anonymity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous5:44 PM

    When my walking mates moved away, I didn't want to go walking on my own. Also, I live in the desert and so the sun is usually too hot most of the year so .... I bought a treadmill. Took me a while to appreciate it but boy, does it work. Nothing helps me to lose weight faster than a 4 mile a day walk on that thing. I have set up my ipod with playlists and the hour seems to zip by while I walk and listen to music. Since my adult kids all moved out, I have really been using the treadmill a lot because now I can focus on ME for a change. I too am having a helluva time with menopause .... 15 years now, and I started very young too. I have found that the treadmill has definitely helped with that too because I am losing weight slowly and finding that the symptoms aren't as bad. The hot flushes have become less severe. I hope you find a resolution that works for YOU.

    Your puppies are SO gorgeous by the way .... really beautiful. Hope Keera is feeling better with her cough and the hubs with the bad back.

    Sandy in the USA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you could get out n about walking trolling a necessary evil of the Internet, and doesn't have the balls to own up from behind the anonymity.. Typical

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.