Tuesday, September 27, 2016

WHAT TO DO....

Hmmmm.... I'm thinking of taking the kids out today.

There is a neat movie on at the moment, 'The Magnificent Seven'.  Because Stew wants to see it too, I will just send the kids to watch it, so Stew and I can go another time, just the two of us.  You know... like a DATE.  lol

While the kids are at the movies, I will probably just fill in time at the mall.  Won't be too hard to do I'm sure.

It's a shame the Hamilton patchwork group isn't on over the holidays.  I miss it already.  
At least these holidays only last for 2 weeks.

Once we get home I am going to sort out what fabrics I am going to use to re-cover the sun lounger squab with.  I want to get that done in the next few weeks.

Well, that's all for now... catch ya later.

ONWARD...

DAMN!  I got that wrong.  The Magnificent Seven isn't on till Thursday.  As there is bugger all on till then, we will wait and go to the movies on Thursday.

So, I am going to get on with making that squab cover now instead.

Well... I worked on the squab cover most of the afternoon.  Then I stopped to cook dinner.

Dinner was chicken/basil ravioli, in a tomato based sauce with bacon and onion.  It was bloody nice.

Now.... chilling out. Looking forward to finishing the squab cover tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Why don't you sit in different parts of the cinema and it can still me a date <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stew's at work, that's why! He is taking next week off, so maybe we will go as a family then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got that cover made - it will give your mind a rest. I hate to have things hanging over my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These kids are growing up so nicely. You're doing such a great job, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:48 PM

    Ohhhh the ravioli sounded divine looking forward to seeing the squab covers side note I finished work 10pm Sunday after a disastrous workplace return ( my worst nightmares confirmed nothing was done whilst away!) went home in tears upset tired and sooooo over it!!!! It's me Blondie.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.