Friday, September 18, 2015

BACK TO IT

Today I'm going to dedicate a couple of hours to blog reading then I am going to sew.

Stew is off to Hamilton then Rotorua today, I expect him home quite late tonight though.
Which is great cos I simply don't sleep well with him gone.

A couple of nights ago, as I was getting ready for bed, I saw a large dark 'thing' moving across the wall and nearly shat myself with fright!

It was my shadow.

See.  I'm really jumpy when he's not here! lol
I felt such a dick.

I'm expecting shit tonight.  Griffin has been a right prick lately, constantly annoying Brylee, so last night he made me really angry and I told him he was going to bed at 8.30 tonight.  I expect trouble.  He won't take it well.  I just hope he doesn't put a hole in a wall!  

Some things are genetic.   At least I know how to fix holes in walls!

Though, he's more likely to just moan and bitch for hours.  Time will tell.

So... I'm off to do all the usual stuff before doing some reading.

ONWARD...

Well my blog reading is going well, even though I waste a lot of time opening blogs that are inactive/closed/not updated.  *sigh*
Seriously, I need to cull them so I don't waste so much time!
Maybe I will do that next week... gives YOU time to let me know if you are still blogging so I don't cull you!  *smiles*

I would hate to cut you out of my blogging life if you are going to update or blog again?

ANYWAY.... when I got up it was FREEZING.  So much for SPRING being here.  It's so cold inside I've put me blankie on AND the fireplace.

I put a set of those new sheets on my bed, they are summer weight sheets.  I hope I don't freeze tonight!  They feel nice.
I got them for $15 a set, which included pillowcases.  I hadn't even looked at the original price... guess what?

They WERE $99.00!  Bloody hell.  I hope they are worth $15, let alone $99.  Time will tell.

Notice I say 'time will tell' more often now days?  Weird that.

OK, I'm rambling now... time to get back to blog reading... but... first... I need a piddle.  Been squirming for ages... gotta go!  Do you do that?  Hold on till you are busting?  It's not good for ya bladder ya know! lol

12.10 pm:  and blog reading comes to a finish.  I spent way more time than I intended catching up too.  Sorry if I missed your blog!

I have about 250 blogs on my reading list, so can't get to them all!

Time for some lunch, then I shall contemplate going down to the garage to sew.  It will depend on how freakin' cold it is down there.  I don't do cold.

7.42 pm:   and I did indeed go down to the garage, I put a caterpillar and a butterfly on the quilt.  Now I have to applique around them and the name... quilt the entire thing etc.

I shall do that next week.  The weekend will be all about yet another Open Home, even though we have a contract on the house... until it goes unconditional we are not SOLD.

Stew is on his way home... so looking forward to a nice evening with him home.

End of Day:  it's been a nice day. Semi productive I suppose.  
nite nite

9 comments:

  1. Aaaarrrggghhh stroppy teens :-). Good luck. Have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wonder how my little angelic boys will be when they become teenagers with raging hormones. Wah! I can't imagine them anything by the darlings they are with their soft little voices. Stay strong xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not list your blogs on feedly? I'm sure you use that now don't you? That's the only way I read blogs except for ones that are private (you can't add them to feedly). Thanks for the nice comment about my daughter - yes, she still is gorgeous but sadly doesn't feel it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do use Feedly, but have masses of other blogs that are not on it... or are private.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous2:12 PM

    good luck with Griffin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by my blog... I know I am slack... I put all my shit on FB...lol 4 weeks to go yes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always appreciate your comments on my blog! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a quiet relaxing weekend. Hope you get news on the sale of your home soon. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The weather it is and has been cold down our way too LIKE FROSTS again blankets on blankets off makes for crabby bed making and demaking!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.