Monday, December 26, 2011

BOXING DAY... OF REST I HOPE!


ABOVE:  I can think of nothing worse than braving the crowds today to scoop some bargins in the Boxing Day Sales.  
BUT, the kids were given a very generous cash gift from my Mother!  So I am going to do some delegating.... and Stew can take them shopping.


I will stay home and have a nap... do lots of housework while they are out!


Well... that's how I'm feeling RIGHT NOW.  It could change.  Passing up on some shopping is not really ME.  So, we will see a bit later on this morning how I feel.
Right now... I'm still tired.  Didn't want to get outta bed this morning, that's for sure.


For everyone in the Northern Hemisphere... MERRY CHRISTMAS!  lol
You're all a bit behind us Kiwis... *smiles*


ONWARD...





ABOVE:  bathed for fleas.  Only ONE grown up flea was found, and a few teeny tiny ones.  They sure annoyed the dogs though.
Both dogs are getting groomed on Friday, so I am not putting the topical flea treatment (Advantage) on them till after that.


Obviously, both dogs HATE being bathed!  Such ugly little buggers when wet.  Can you tell them apart?  


Stew and the kids have gone shopping.  I did indeed stay home after all.  I just couldn't face the crowds.  And I didn't want to get charged with 'assault with a handbag' either!  lol
My temper is severely frayed after being in the mall so often lately.


***PEPSI UPDATED***PEPSI UPDATED***PEPSI UPDATED


Stew and the kids arrived home after about 2 hours.  Stew said it was the worst traffic and crowds he had ever seen, cars parked ON the roundabouts, down every side road, on the footpaths etc!  I'm so glad I didn't go! 
I did some housework and vacumed the house instead.  Ya me!


I had a really good text conversation with Lacy today too, which made me feel good.  So much less stress now.


End of Day:  another nice day... got a good bit done around the house.  Looking forward to tomorrow... going to take down the Christmas stuff and get me lounge back to 'normal'.
nite nite

15 comments:

  1. I can not see you staying home when shopping can be done lol, but then again with 20 cents you can not buy much. Have an awesome day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you!! A nap and you'll be shopping. Betcha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha I can't see you not shopping but what ever you end up doing take it slowly......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to the post Christmas sale in Singapore. Here we have so many shops, the crowd is never that bad. I think the first pic is Coco because it looks "younger".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so bloody glad that the shops hereare closed today! I couldn't be bothered braving those sales either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to Hunter's Plaza and it was really quiet! I almost went to Manukau, luckily I didn't :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the first photo is coco due to the colouring...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stayed home, no way was II going to go anywhere near the malls today. We went to the movies at 8.30 & had dinner at the local Asian foodhall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't make it to the shops today even if I tried. I'm too tired to even blog!

    Hope your Christmas was good and without too much stress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at the fangs on that monster dog! WOW! Intimidating.
    I'm thinking we might go out today to get something we really need, a new garbage can!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:50 AM

    I think most everyone is exhausted, and I for one am glad it's behind us. The dogs are so cute even when soppy wet!!...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. JUST WISHING EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

    HOPEFULLY see you at BOXING DAY SEW IN

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous4:20 AM

    Taking down the Christmas stuff, eh? Why, we still have New Year and Epiphany to get through. Come on, ye old sport, where's the Christmas spirit?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have your pepsi link saved at work, I'll catch up on that tomorrow!

    I'm a tiny bit tempted to go looking for some Christmas tablecloths marked down but I don't think I want them that bad lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We're all sick and grouchy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.