Thursday, October 06, 2011

WHOOPS, FORGOT THESE

I totally forgot to show you these!  I got them at the Hospice shop yesterday too....


ABOVE:  virtually brand new!  Will go with some of my new summer tops that have bits of red in them... $3 !


ABOVE: this really cute necklace.. it needs to be cleaned... I'm pretty sure it will come up looking really nice.  Someone is going to get it for Christmas.

TODAY:  taking Griffin to his Speld Lesson... last one for a couple of weeks as school finishes tomorrow for 2 weeks.  Yaaaaa, I am actually looking forward to it! 

Not sure if I will read... or shop while he's having his lesson....


 ABOVE:  Teddy checking out the puppy while he's busy playing with Coco...

ABOVE:  safety on the couch from that little pesky puppy.... 


ONWARD...
*** Small EDIT on PEPSI. ***

Remember me saying I hope I didn't regret having that burger last night?  Well I do now.  I got awful acid reflux in the middle of the night, thought I was going to throw up too.  NOT doing that again.  So was not worth that.

I went to Pukekohe while Griffin has his lesson.  I made a start on my Christmas shopping...


ABOVE:  Quite happy with what I found today for Christmas presents.


ABOVE:  I bought these plants from a road side stall.... Hopefully one of my 'men' will plant them for me.



ABOVE:  SPRING HAS SPRUNG.

So glad I didn't hang out the washing today... as it totally poured down this afternoon!  Massive rain, coming straight down... it sounded awesome.

End of Day:  tried something new with dinner tonight.  Made a mince and bacon mix...rolled out some flakey pastry... covered it with the mince/bacon mix and grated cheese, rolled it up... cut the long 'sausage' into smaller lengths and baked them... YUM!  A bit like home made sausage rolls, only nicer.   The family thought they were 'AWESOME'... Steve even gave me the thumbs up.  Awwwww.
nite nite.

11 comments:

  1. LOL thats what Biscuit does when Chico is annoying, but it wont be long till Chico can jump on the couch, then poor Biscuit will be in trouble :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! I should have taken a picture of the goodies I bought yesterday. It was mostly fabric. I keep finding nice vintage pieces for super cheap! I got about 4 yards for $2 yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh that last photo of the puppy is SO cute... i love his wee bum. very cute...

    Oh well... off to school - only TWO DAYS LEFT - yay!

    Have a good day.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhh that is so not fair that puppy he so wants up there on that couch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Way to Go! You find the greatest things at that little shop. I Love that necklace! I have never seen anything like it before.

    Your shoes are "snazzy"

    Aren't pups just so precious.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh I so love the shoes !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course we will still love her if she goes white. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the spring trees :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The home made sausage rolls sound delicious, did you just cover the top with pastry.


    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love hearing about your spring while almost everyone else I know is whining that the weather is getting cold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool - summer for y'all!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.