Sunday, January 03, 2010

MAKING THE MOST OF IT...

Hopefully today we are going to the beach to kayak again, before the weather turns nasty... it's predicted to piss down tomorrow! (rain like mad!).

So, if there is nothing else on here for a few hours.. it's because we are AT THE BEACH! Yaaaaa.

If not.. we will be hanging around the house... there is housework to be done (damn it)... and other stuff. So... let's see what the day brings...

ONWARD....

WHOOPS! It's been a cloudy, windy day.. so we stayed home and watched DVD's! LOL... The Bourne Identity, then The Bourne Supremacy....only 1 to go now!
I have Stew doing some vacuming now... then I will wash the floors... ahhhh what fun. NOT.


End of Day: I've got clean floors. And not much else to report on! Except.... I'm bloody crabby. Families. Pffffffft. nite nite.

4 comments:

  1. I hope the weather stays good for you. Have fun and don't get too sunburned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:53 PM

    Hope you can get out of the house.

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have men in your country who vacuum? Where do I sign up? haha..Hope the weather cooperates sweetie, so that you can get out and enjoy your gorgeous summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you are wishing for pretty weather!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.