Thursday, February 05, 2009

IT ONLY TAKES A GOOD LOSS...

Isn't it interesting that as soon as you have a really 'good' week on a diet and have a good loss you feel SO BLOODY POSITIVE!

I am feeling so darn fantastic right now! I am determined to get the weight off YET AGAIN... and I feel that I can do it too.

When I feel a bit hungry instead of racing off to the pantry I think "hang in there, it won't be long till you can have your next proper meal"... whereas before I would go and eat something to 'tide me over' then just keep on eating! And of course I would have the next meal even though I wasn't even hungry anymore too! WHAT A TWIT.

Something weird has been happening to me insides in the past couple of months... when I overeat I actually feel ILL... with a sore tummy ! I do believe my body has been saying "stop with all the bloody food" .... so that's what I'm doing...I'm listening to me body again. It's a great feeling.

So anyway... obviously I am feeling GREAT, POSITIVE and FRIGGIN MOTIVATED.
And I'm working on keeping myself busy and happy... cos if I am so is the rest of my family. Works for me!

Today:
- kids to school
- do the necessary housework
THEN... relax! Yes .... I can do it! (though I do want to get some exercise done too...

So, I've been oddly quiet today eh? That's cos I've done bugger all! I went out to the Mall, bought Stew a really lovely shirt that I'm sure won't fit now I've got it home... then I had a nap. Mozzies (mosquitoes) kept me awake most of the night and I was TIRED... and since I woke up.... I've picked up the kids from school and read bloody blogs.

THAT'S IT.
I suppose I should do SOMETHING else ... like organise dinner for THEM... baked beans on toast sound OK to you? I just don't feel like doing anything much.

Food today? SPOT ON, I'M ROCKING IT. And I'm full of self satisfied smugness about it too. Feels good. One day soon it's gunna be "goodbye boobs"... yaaaaa. They shrink very nicely as the weight goes down. ONWARD...



I felt guilty about saying I'd give them beans on toast for dinner, so I am cooking spagetti bologneise instead.

See the geranium? Had it a week and it's still not planted... maybe this weekend it will get done!

End of Day: nice evening.... time to hit the sack. Got a citronella candle going in the bedroom to help stop the mozzies coming near me. Hope it works, I need to get a good night's sleep. nite nite.

15 comments:

  1. Well done on your loss Chris that's awsome. I think you have just had a huge NSV with the thinking about when you eat and why.

    Enjoy your day, me I am off on a pool trip, cant wait should be soo much fun, and yes I am getting in the water this year, last year I was 30 kilos heavier and didnt even have swimming togs.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fan-bloody-tastic!! Now can you send the same positive food vibes my way? I had a little blow out yesterday but at least I've only had one drinking day this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you gonna start posting your victories each day again? Looking forward to them!!

    :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been tagged wiht a challenge, check out my post for more info

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of us a on a roll!! Great feeling isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, it is amazing what a little success does. Use it well and build on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go my old Mate. I knew you could do it. I have lost 3lbs so far myself. Although tomorrow off for another go at a bum scan. Hate all the junk you have to take the night before. YUGGH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo-hoo! You got it girl! Keep up the momentum. I'm so happy for you!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done :) Sure makes a difference when the scales show a lower number than the week before LOL. Have a great long weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:21 PM

    Good for you! I'm busting my butt to lose, too. Hopefully I'll be celebrating along with you after my next weigh-in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:46 PM

    Good on you!

    I love the boobs shrinking too. When I lost 25kgs, I went from a 16DD to a 10C - bloody marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad to hear you feeling so positive Chris! I hope some of it rubs off on me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stop burning candles in the farking bedroom!!!!!!!!!! It scares the shit out of me!!!! Go and get one of those things that plugs into the powerpoint and sends out little pulses of something that kills all the mozzies and spiders etc....GET ONE OF THOSE!!! My sister has two in her huge mansion and she swears by them. Don't burn candles....I have been to too many fires caused by them....put it out NOW!!!
    I am only saying this because I really, really, really like you:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How true how true, when things go well that feeling is GREAT. Keep it up the good work. Feeling the positive vibes all the way over here. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm bad. I have a box of twinkies in my home office.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.