Sunday, January 04, 2009

NO WAY...

There is no way anyone is gunna get to 'vet' my wedding outfit, so I'm not going to show you!

You will all have to just wait till after the wedding... which is on this coming FRIDAY afternoon...

Our sons Steve and Mike are coming up from Palmerston North for it too, so we will all be there except our eldest son Russell, who lives in Perth.

TODAY: no plans yet, still have to get outta bed eh? It will depend a great deal on the weather.... if it's pissing down we will no doubt stay home... if fine... dunno! Feeling very tired, been doing heaps lately... hope it helps with the weight loss!
ONWARD....

What a sight to behold... me darling 'barefoot' in the kitchen.... and YES, he is making my breakfast!


We are off out soon to try and get him indoors a tie to match me wedding outfit.... that is, once he's dressed of course! lol

WHOOPS! Forgot to update! We went out and got Stew a tie, and 3 new dressy shirts on sale at a fab Men's Wear Shop in Botany Downs.

Then we looked at Spa Pools... gunna get one in a few months....

Then home, where I stripped down to me knickers and lay in the sun... NO photos... use your imagination! I'd like to say I looked like Rachel Hunter.. but alas I think I'm more like Kirstie Alley! Oh well.... I'm healthy !

End of Day: well it's been a bloody nice day if I must say! I got me some sun this afternoon, not that you can tell .. pfffft! I lie out there for 2 hours and... NOTHING. Grrrrrr. Still, it's been a lovely day and I'm looking forward to tomorrow when my boys arrive. nite nite.

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on finding 'The Dress. I am sure that you will look great in whatever you wear, but you also need to feel comfortable.

    I would prefer to wait to see what dress you wear from the pictures of the happy day.....we don't have long to wait now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - I saw your weight loss total chart. Good Idea so far i need to lose 15 lbs. So I will keep you posted on my progress. Hope you found a suitable tie for Stew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,

    Wear what makes ya feel sexy, I re-thought what I said yesterday and well its clothing does it really matter what colour you are wearing?? hehehe

    Have a fab day, hope you find a tie to match. Awwwww your Stew is soo nice I would have to pull teeth to get my brekkie made for me.

    see ya

    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a morning for you - Stew making you breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumbled upon your blog..not sure how. I am a Weight Watcher dropout, but plan to drop back in very soon. Your corner of the world looks lovely, and more importantly, WARM. (Not a fan of winter.)

    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:10 PM

    You are too spoilt babe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a man that cooks AND those cabinets of yours are fabulous!!! gimme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to the photos...

    WOW... breakfast cooked by a half naked man... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. PMSL Oh Chris you are not a Kirstie Alley. Stew could have worn at least a bowtie to cook your breakfast!! I'm presuming he had a black thong on so he didn't burn anything! Oh I do love visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to seeing the dress on you on the day. [In photos of course, otherwise i sound like some sort of crazy stalker...!]

    Love your kitchen! It is gorgeous. I can't think of anything more appealing than a man making me breakfast on a Sunday morning.

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am sure you will look fab for the wedding looking forward to seeing the pics - oh and a man making breakfast you have him well trained :-).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would look like a lobster if I laid in the sun for 2hours! 15mins sees me turning red.

    Glad you had a good day..and lucky you that Stew made you breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so not fair we wanted a sneak peek of the dress!!!

    As to Stew making you breakfast - share your secrets on how you managed to train him to do that, i'm impressed.

    Enjoy the spa pool - we're looking at getting one in time for next summer and I can't wait - after all, i'll look fabulous in my bikini by then ... NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous1:18 AM

    *lol* I used my imagination and got all hot and bothered!! *lmao*
    Can't wait for the wedding pics ... I am sure you look fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad You found the perfect dress, what a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait to see you decked out in all your glory!
    and what a sweet hubby to have fixed breakfast;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.