Saturday, December 06, 2008

A DAY TO GO OUT AND ABOUT

Today Chris D and I are going to Weight Watchers, then we will check out the Red Cross Market Day in the Square... I might be lucky enough to find a few Christmas Presents there.

We also plan on having lunch in town with a couple of other girlfriends all going well.

Our Weight Watcher Leader/ Girlfriend Sandra is hoping to join us too, but her Dad is very very ill in hospital right now .... *shaking me head*.... things go in three's eh? He is not expected to survive for long!

Anyway, I plan on having a lovely day today! And I'm going to try and make sure Chris D does too.... she needs to relax and just take a day for herself.... life goes on.
ONWARD....

A lovely day ! Chris and I spent the bulk of our day in town.... we walked around the Market Stalls and I scored an awesome Christmas present for Stew! Can't say what, cos the bugger reads this blog! Then we met up with a couple of girlfriends for lunch in our favourite Cafe'... it was just like old times and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Chris is constantly amazing me with how well she is coping with the loss of Dave.

Steve came around for dinner tonight... he worries me so much with his inability to keep a job, a flat, etc etc. It's a bloody wonder I am not totally GREY with worry. But, once I am home again I am going to try very hard to put him out of my mind a bit, cos I so don't like how it makes me feel worrying about him. The shit. WHO THE HELL WOULD HAVE KIDS, LET ALONE 6 + 2 ! *sigh*

End of Day: has been a neat day! Been very tired though, last night I went to bed kinda needing a piddle, but didn't 'go' cos I was already in bed and didn't want to get out! So I tossed and turned all night with the need to pee, so didn't get a good sleep at all. I AM A DORK. Tonight? Gunna go pee first! lol... Ya needed to know that eh? *snigger* nite nite.

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the day with Chris!
    Say hi for us!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good plans Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee Hee! I have done what you did - gone to bed without going to the bathroom first. Tossing and turning - always thinking about going to the bathroom. It is just easier to get up and go before sleeping!

    I am glad that you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! You sure do use every hour of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep peeing is definately on my pre-sleep checklist.

    I consider my bladder my secondary alarm clock - it tends to go off at the same time every day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.