Tuesday, May 06, 2008

YIKES, SLEPT IN AGAIN!

Tossed and turned a lot last night, dunno why... as a consequence...slept in. Makes for a mad rush getting kids ready for school... AND UPDATING! I know from experience I must update!!!

It is a gorgeous winters day, fine and friggin freezing! At least it ain't raining, and my house is nice and warm.

I think I have finally won the night trainging with Griffin too... I now take him to the loo at 11pm when I go to bed... and he is waking up dry and taking himself off to the loo first thing! What a relief! 8 kids TRAINED.... and I don't want to do ANY MORE, ya hear? NO MORE.

Today:
Kids to school.
Go to town and do some retail therapy! Want to find a couple of long sleeved skivvy's....that cover me bum... later...
MR PINEAPPLES: Dude you can visit again!!! lol

Well... I did not get the tops I wanted... just too cold to try some on! But I did score a couple of bedspreads for Brylee's room....

they are to go UNDER her duvets, to cover the mattresses and hang down to the floor. I also did a small grocery shop... and now I'm back home killing time till I go and pick up the kids from school.

I think I'm walking a bit 'funny' today... DOMS in my upper thighs no less.... they are paying me back for that walk yesterday! I am going to watch CORONATION STREET tonight on my exercyle... wish me luck.

End of Day: been a kinda OK day, nothing special, no dramas. NSV: I have been quite good, gathering my courage to start going to Weight Watchers again...next week in fact. nite nite.

13 comments:

  1. Retail therapy is good for the soul. Spend baby spend. Enjoy...you deserve to treat YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey - is that you in the top pic?

    Bit of a babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think of me slaving away at work while you retail therapy girl.... arghhhhh
    Not due any holidays til August..... *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you could help me with the night training thing, i'm having a world of trouble right now. Sorry I haven't been around, life is a bit full on at the moment. Hope you're ok?
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great news about Griffin - and he's the last one for you!!

    Better day here today:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:32 PM

    Okay woman... you had better explain what "ringbarked" means because I haven't a clue! I LOVE that your van is a yellow submarine with blue bubbles. That is hilarious! You should post us a pic.

    Too bad we don't live in the same neighborhood. I'd walk with you. You are such a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're training our last one, but she's the most difficult so far. I think it's because we started her too early (about a year earlier than the other two kids).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna see a pic of the yellow submarine! that was my favorite beetles song when I was a kid... it just made me smile to read about it on coffees blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know that feeling when the night training thing all falls into place. Even better knowing that it's the last.

    I don't know how you managed to survive without heating for so long. Damn it's cold at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chris! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I've been limiting my computer time while I recover from my Lasik. ;) I love your new profile pic, you have very distinctive, pretty eyes.
    ;)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear you had a good day with no drama. Thank goodness you're done training. Keep warm. Here's to you getting your courage back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My wife has got me trained as well. Fetch her a beer. rub her foot. Feed the Cat. make the dinner, take out the garbage.

    Well we finally got some sun today and it is about 17 degrees. Not bad for Nova Scotia. Catch up with you in a couple of weeks, off to the West Coast for some Holidays and beer fetching for the wife.

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woooooooohooooooo Good for you for starting back at WW..... Fingers crossed it give you the incentive to get back on track!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.