Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HMMM, WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO TODAY?

Well to be perfectly honest... I don't think there is anything good about today... maybe I will just get the kids to school and can go back to bed?

Oh hold on... CORONATION STREET!!!! That's on tonight, and it's getting rather interesting... will Tracy go to jail? Will Deirdre dob her daughter in? Shit, I can hardly wait!

So... kids to school... bed.... kids home from school... Coronation Steeet. HOW THRILLING CAN IT GET. Can ya tell I'm grumpy today?


So todays mood: PSYCHO/BITCHY... that about sums it up. onward.... go read another blog ... one that's NICE, cos this one isn't today.
I went back to bed.... lovely and warm it was too... but could I sleep? NO... could I enjoy it? NO.... my mind just went around and around in circles till it drove me nuts and I ended up just crying cos I'm so bloody miserable.
Now I'm outta bed, and thinking... thinking... might do something .. dunno what though.
I am sorry I'm such a misery guts today... just can't seem to snap out of it. Had a nice lunch of chicken/mushroom/tomatoes... but now feel really ill.... ? might have been the chicken or mushroom? Whatever, it matches me mood.
COFFEE BEAN: I like the idea of dragging you out shopping... shame you live so far away!
End of Day: been the worst day in a long time. NSV: none. nite nite.

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:17 AM

    I'm grumpy too. I'm not even posting on my blog today. I wouldn't even be reading them but... I am avoiding housework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'm going through menopause - I have all of those dwarves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear.... come over and join me in my life.... I am too busy to get too grumpy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I can so relate to that this week, TOM has set me off bug time..... And love Coro Street as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The offer on your house was a real insult!!! Can totally understand your mood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:36 PM

    Sometimes it helps me to think up some outrageous scheme when I am feeling low... sometimes it makes me laugh. Hmmmmm... let's see...

    You could hold the next people hostage until they agree to buy your home at $100,000 OVER your asking price. Or...

    The next time you get a call from someone wanting to come look at the house you could hide out buck naked in your sauna and jump out and yell, "Surprise!" Or...

    You could hop on a plane and come see me in Colorado for a cuppa and then drag me around shopping while I cried because I hate to shop. Or...

    What can you come up with??? Come on now! Think up something totally outrageous and tell us before you do your little NSV thingie and say nite nite. Make it good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A couple of weeks ago I was everyone of those damn dwarves - plus a few extras.

    I warn my family now - cause I got tired of everyone asking me what's wrong ...

    I have no solutions for you either, just hope you start to perk up a bit within yourself.

    Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. why not do some sewing hunny?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you having one of those days well heres sunthng to cheer you up just think of your granddaughter and smile because she is allways smilling.

    As she sleeps, eats and of course poops!!!!

    just think you dont have to change them!!! I do

    Daughter #3.

    P.S. we are all thinking of you down there hang in there love you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry you day was not good. Just remember life is short so enjoy :) (OK that's easy for me to say, I'm off to Noumea tomorrow!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwwwwwwwww HUGS Chris, hope tomorrow is a better day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:34 AM

    Hey there! I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad day. That sucks. Sometimes when I get crabby it helps to just go ahead and be mean, it makes me feel better! :) You are tough, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hugs to ya Chris! Sorry you are having such a crap of a day!
    I don't know if you are religous,
    but my friend had her house on the market for 15 months, she buried some kind of saint statue (I think it was St. Peter, but not sure)in her yard and within a month her house sold. If you want I can find out which one it was.. Let me know!
    Just a thought for ya. Hope ya ha a great sleep.
    From Heather in the states!~)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i looked for hours for a "nice" blog like you said, but i couldnt find one, so i came back here. is that ok?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I must be bitchy dwarf...happy belated mothers day....

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.