Sunday, March 16, 2008

FOOD.. GLORIOUS FOOD...

OR NOT.

For some reason lately, I have not been enjoying food... NONE OF IT... It doesn't taste that nice, it is making me feel ill in fact.

I crave something, I get it and eat it, and then think... hmmmm that wasn't even nice! WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON???? This is a very sorry state of affairs....

I don't know what it is, maybe I'm eating all the wrong things, or too much of everything...it's got me buggered. I used to LOVE FOOD, It was all I thought about... what was my next meal going to be ! Now, I couldn't give a shit. And once I've eaten... I wish I hadn't.

Yet... I don't like being hungry, I get the shakes, I come over all faint if I don't eat... THIS IS SO ANNOYING. HELP!!! Any ideas and/or suggestions would be appreciated, really.

TODAY: Open Home again.... got lots of advertising out there this weekend, new signs, lots in the paper.... so fingers crossed we get a good turn out. If we don't it simply means a shit-load of money has been wasted! Big colour adverts in the paper cost around $800 a time! Anyway... onward... housework awaits...

CASDOK: PREGNANT??? ME!!!! ... Not in a MILLION YEARS MATE!!! Jesus, I'd be A FUCKEN COT CASE if I were!!!! There is NO WAY IN HELL I am pregnant...!!!!! NO WAY. You are funny suggesting it though!
A disapointing turn out, only two lots of viewers through, one was a definite "NO" and the other was a "MAYBE".... so we wait and see....

Was knackered afterwards so had a nanna nap... we shall be having Pizza for dinner so I don't have to cook.. NEAT.

That's all for now.

I am ever so....

.. that something will happen soon! One lady was very keen today and is bringing her hubby back for a look....

End of Day: another tiring, stressful, 'wishful' day.

NSV: I don't have much of an appetite, no doubt due to stress I suppose. nite nite.

4 comments:

  1. Could you be pregnant??!!
    Good luck with the open house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The answer to not liking food is to count points again. Trust me, guilt free food is the most delicious food you can eat. You don't hate yourself after, you lose weight and you anticipate every morsel of food you have. Time to track again I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda could have something there!

    Hey - good luck today, saw the ad, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any suggestions on the food. I have never not loved food, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.