Sunday, December 23, 2007

MORE SHOPPING? (42 sleeps till school)

What to do today? Well..... I'm sure we could find SOMETHING to buy in town!

I forgot to pick up the kids Santa Photo, so that's on the list, and aimless wandering too..... kinda INTO this Christmas shopping lark now! It's fun.

I have just realised that I have TOTALLY BLOWN it this year on the diet front.... I gained instead of lost! Far out, what a twit! So, next year I hope to do much better, or so help me I might at well just give the fuck up and gain back all my weight, and the belly!

DOH, don't think I could live with myself if I did that, so 2008 is going to be 'it' for me..... the year of many changes, new home, new location, new grandbaby, new gym, new friends..... yada yada ya!

But until then.... I will just try to do the best I can over the silly season, and enjoy spending time with my boys who are staying here when we move north.

He's just trying to make me feel GUILTY eh? NIIIIICE legs though!

Thanks for that Casdok.... though it is beyond me why people seem to like me! I swear like a trooper, I'm opinionated, I really don't like kids much (babies not included, I love them), I have lots of faults....... so why???? *shaking head*

WE have been to town, had lunch at Breakers ... yummmm. Did some randon wandering... Stew picked up some shorts at Rebel for a song (on sale)... now he and the kids are going back for another look. I'm staying home to enjoy the peace and quiet. It is still not that busy in town, I'm really surprised.

End of Day: rather a quiet afternoon/evening. Finished reading a book, sorted out all the kids toys and got rid of broken/incomplete stuff... ready for the new lot!

NSV: well I didn't like the Chocolate Mud Cake made to look like a Christmas tree! So I shan't be having any more! This is good. nite nite.

13 comments:

  1. Hear Hear Chris :) Like your plans for today, take it sasy as I'm sure everything will go at a much faster hectic pace when things start moving regarding the house, move etc.

    Merry Christmas Chris to you and your whole family, have a safe, enjoyable and fantastic Christmas day

    And to those of us who have members of our family who can't be with us due to death (my lovely dad) or absence (my son who hasn't spoken or seen me for nearly 1.5 years now) I wish us peace.. even just for one day..

    Anne
    http://lose2live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change can definitely be a good start towards success...just remember though-success comes from within and externals are really not the driving factors! With that said....Enjoy the rest of the year! and have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many chamges ahead! But dont change you!
    I think your great the way you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great day, Im off to watch my youngest (18) play cricket, its a beautiful day here, hope you have a nice day, as Casdok said, Dont changes,I think you have a fabulous engaging personality that draws people to your blog. and so what about the swearing, who cares!!!! Let it out!!!

    Cheers

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. That photo makes me feel guilty too, I didn't know it was possible to exercise at this time of year...

    I am glad to her you and Mike sorted things out, it must feel like a huge relief to be back to normal.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family Chris H!!! We are going to kick some weight loss arse in 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new beginning for all of us in 2008 eh?

    I too have gained a little and lost a little for so long, I really need to lose a lot but HEY! If I didn't have my blog I would be the size of a heffer by now.

    Enjoy your day hun

    Hugs to ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:13 PM

    Change can definately be good and a fresh start so to speak.

    Enjoy Christmas with all ur family.

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Chris,

    Just wanted to wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I hope that you have a lovely day, and I look forward to seeing the pressie that Stew gave you.

    I agree with 2008 being the year for losing weight. I too have put on heaps this year... BUT I have stopped smoking - 3 months so far!!! So now all I need to do is get the weightloss happening again.

    Take care, have a great Chrissy and New years!! Thanks for being an awesome blogger...Always fun and interesting to check out your site.

    Love LEanne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Make next year your year!!
    You are a lot like me, I swear too much, I have my opinions that others don't like some times, I don't like kids much and would have 100 newborns..(if they stayed that way!!)

    Have a good silly season:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a good photo. Nice to see the bike being used - unlike my leg magic.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. OINK!!! I just had a day filled with food... early christmas lunch at my mums... ohh traditional and yummooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh and yeah I think you are pretty cool too... just miss the time to chat... but I am on holidays for two weeks.. so hopefully I will be able to catch you online...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Chris,

    Yeah, it really sounds as if the year 2008 could be the year for you. ALL change! And hopefully for the better too...

    What an exciting time for you :-D

    Until then, you enjoy your Christmas and spending time with your family hun....

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.