Monday, May 07, 2007

THE KIWI HAS LANDED ....

It's Monday, we are here safe and sound! Yesterday was long and stressful, but fun. The plane trip took 3.5 hours, Griffin is lucky to still be alive.... he drove us nuts on the plane!

Today, kids woke up at 4am!!! And we managed to keep them in bed till about 5.30, then is was up and lets get going... we have been to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, where a lot of the shops were closed cos it's a public holiday! Caught a bus to there and back to our motel.... which is quite nice. Stew and the kids are now in the pool..... and I'm in the basement using their internet kiosk cos me laptop refuses to connect to their hotspots.... bugger damn and blast. The motel owner is going to ring some chap to come and sort it out for me hopefully.

I am feeling kinda awful, TOM has arrived with a vengence, I'm still coughing and STILL have a headache! I am sure it's just from all the lead up to going away, and last week being stressful too... nothing that will bring me down too much though. I am gunna have a NANA nap this afternoon to catch up on some lost sleep, that should help.

Also... I am doing sooo well with my eating lately, I am bloody sure... NO POSITIVE, that I am going to get home lighter than when I went.....I can't wait to get on the scales !!! woo hooooo

Now, I'm going to say sorry right now, cos there is no way I am going to read anyone else's blogs while I am away..... it would take up too much precious time on holiday! I will endeavour to update daily, but if it doesn't happen... SORRY ALREADY ! And photos will be posted when I get home, unless I can get my laptop to work over here. Right that's me for today, I am going to join my family in the pool.... heee heeee he.








13 comments:

  1. lol, lol,,, gosh look at you, updating while your on holiday.
    You are so funny.
    As much as I love blogland, I know I won't be going near a computer while I'm away.
    I don't have a laptop, but even if I did I doubt I could be fagged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoo! Pacific Fair is a good shopping centre. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nutter.... just enjoy your blasted holiday and stop stressing about the bloggers stuck at home with nothing to read coz you wont be updating 5 times a day.. haha..
    All god about Mark so we have breathed a sigh of relief for now...
    thanks for giving a shit...
    talk to you soon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleased the flight went well. Sorry to hear you are still not on top of your illness, hopefully you are on the mend though.

    Thanks heaps for your text message, we are missing her so much:-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOHOO FOR LANDING..and arriving and being on hoilday!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

    thats soooo exciting...i would so prefer to be over there in a motel than here pretending to do work when i'm not. lol.

    YOU ENJOY IT AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Pacific Fair is so awesome, we had to stop at the popcorn counter and try out some unusual flavours (as you do when the popcorn fiend I am), we had breakfast almost every morning at Australia Fair (I had the crepes) but Pacific Fair was much better for shopping I thought. Seaworld and Dreamworld are awesome the kids will have a ball. Enjoy the swimming we had a dunk everyday with the kids.

    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chris
    Great you arrived safely in Oz, hope you a terrific time. I'm in Brissy and if I knew you better I'd meet you cause your great.
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a great time in Aussie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your holiday hun

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to know you arrived safe and sound. Too bad about TOM. What a freaking pain. Hope it does not prove to be too much of a inconvience. Have a great time.

    Thanks my weekend was good food wise. Pretty boring on all other fronts.

    Take care and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My god girl get of the computer and go and enjoy your holiday

    Jaxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to Aus! Have fun sweets *mwah*

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.