Thursday, February 15, 2007

NEW GYM ? ! ? !

I'm slowly realising that if I go to bed late (after 11pm) I don't have a good sleep, like last night. So from now on I am going to try to be in bed by 10.30 or even 10... that said.....

I went and checked out a fairly new Gym last night before the movies, and was I blown away! It is huge, gorgeous, offers so many aerobic/pump/step/dance classes that I am going to change gyms! I need to be motivated and energised by other people working around me, and this gym offers that in spades! So, for the next 5 months until my current gym membership expires, I will belong to 2 gyms! I thought Stew would be a bit "iffy" about spending money on another gym, but he is behind me 100% and just now offered to pay the first few months membership on the new gym for me.... man I love that man!

I have 2.5 months till we go to Australia, and I want to be in the best shape I can be by then.... shoppping ya know? hee heee

I am meeting my gym buddy this morning, we are off walking the streets again...later... Been walkies, got my friend half way up the hill today, next week we are going all the way to the top.

Today I joined City Fitness Gym, and on saturday I have my first of 4 fitness assessments, they test your cardio fitness, resistance, etc etc.. not too sure, but I'm going to find out. Life is full of little excitements at the moment! Amazing how one's life can change so much over just a few years! And so much of it is down to losing the weight and becoming an active member of society, and living my life to it's fullest.

I can't believe that just 3 years ago I was contemplating suicide! How life changes!...

Am watching the new Americal Version of The Biggest Loser, wow, some amazing losses this week! Not much else planned for this evening, so... nite nite.

5 comments:

  1. Must admit - sometimes it feels like there is no-one at our gym. I will keep to it though as get my free aqua classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo a gym that inspires is ALWAYS a good thing hun... woohoo for you and what a great man you have.

    Love CM

    ReplyDelete
  3. go the gym bunny!!!!

    i second the greatness of ya man!!! yay

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ma you gym freak, oh my gosh the fridge looks huge!
    ...will email ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always good to exercise at a place where you look forward to going. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.