Friday, January 05, 2007

MORE VISITORS, LESS VISITORS !!

Thursday: Kelly and her fiance left after just one day..... sad buggers got bored!!!

The rest of us having a lovely time, swimming, sunbathing, shopping, chatting, relaxing, etc, etc. That's a holiday eh?

Friday: the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day. Amanda and her fiance Andrew arrived, been down the beach, had my first swim !! Friggin cold getting in, then wonderful! Getting brown, hee he.

Plan on having more of the same over the next few days while the weather holds.
Hope every one else is having a wonderful summer, I sure am!
later....

4 comments:

  1. We may have been bored, but we left early as Chris has a rude attitued.
    She loves running people and there things down!
    while drinking back her coke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, have wandered into the middle of a family fight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEW.

    I'm finally back at work and am dying to find out what has been happening with everyone.......off I go for a read.

    Hope your holiday's are nice and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry Sue, family shit happens! Shame I started it really, should never have put it on me blog eh? But one does need to vent sometimes, shame SPYRO was nasty to me on my blog tho. And yes, I am drinking coke at the moment, have not got my soda stream here and I'm on holiday, so coke it is.... shoot me someone!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.