Thursday, January 18, 2007

MAMMOGRAM TODAY !!

This should be fun... I'm having my first mammogram today! ONe of my girlfriends told me I should as they are free for women our age.. so before I could chicken out I booked me one for today...I don't feel too worried about it though, flashing me tits is something I kinda do now and then anyway, ha ha ha!

Just love freaking out the teenagers - give em a flash just to get them back for driving me nuts, Steve and Mike just laugh at me. Did it once to a young nephew, don't think he's ever been the same again. What a laugh, and that's what life is all about, having a good time eh?

Got the gym first thing again, then the mammogram, later....
WELL !!! That was ..... interesting, and not in the least painful. It did feel weird having a total stranger manhandle me boobs, but in all not a bad experience. I get the results in a week to 10 days, so that's cool. Time to get the littlies their lunch and get on with some housework... later...















Two happy kids... and outta my hair... hee he. Amazing really, give them some water and they are happy for ages. Shame it doesn't work for teenagers. later...

BTW, I am amazed just how good I'm feeling after going to the gym 4 days in a row, after not going for 3 weeks! And I am TOTALLY in control on my eating for the first time in months, so I am on a "HIGH". This is how it feels when you know you are doing the "right" thing, instead of feeling pissed off and annoyed with yourself when you pig out... long may this feeling last. I am not going to blow it again. Can't wait till saturday!!


YES!!! YES!!! Adro won Biggest Loser, I am so happy for him!!! What a great result.... if I'd been on it and could have lost my weight in that time I would have won... hee hee. This programme has been so inspiring, loved it. later...

Another day 100% on track with food and exercise, yipee. It is hard to resist the temptation to get on my scales every hour though! I am feeling stressed cos last time I looked (yesterday?) I still was not showing a loss... Must resist.
Am calling it a day, nite nite.

5 comments:

  1. Don't want to put you off sweetie - but not just a case of flashing them!! More like squashing them - FLAT! Good on you for getting it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one crazy lady, flashing your bazooms....lol but heeey we only live once eh! And you will always be remembered for flashing your puppies...LOL

    Let us know how the mamogram goes, I don't think we can have that done in the UK until we are 50 yrs old.
    I have also heard that it can be uncomfortable as your puppies are squashed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha - you crack me up! I have a reputation for flashing too, especially after a few wines. Good luck.
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the mammo wasn't too bad. Re Brylee's hair - I've got really curly hair also which I can't brush because of frizz so while it's wet I put a bit of conditioner in it and let it dry naturally. No frizz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved The Biggest Loser to hope we don't have to wait that long for the next series. My little girl, asked me why I was crying.... LOL. Felt like a real twit crying.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.