Friday, December 01, 2017

VISITORS TODAY

Today Bex and the boys are coming down to visit.
Well actually, Bex is just coming down to drop the boys off, then she is heading back to Auckland.

It's Steve's work Christmas function tonight and we are babysitting the boys.

We don't get to babysit them very often, so it should be a lovely day.

Keera is going to be so excited when she gets home from school to find the boys here!

Last night, after so many recommendations, I joined this :


ABOVE:  I managed to track yesterday's food and exercise, so hopefully I can continue doing it right.

The only thing I couldn't find was how to read barcodes on my phone.  I downloaded MyFitnessPal onto my phone, but I can't find the barcode scanner anywhere on it?  Anyone know how I can find it?

I spent some time last night getting a 'Weight Loss Book' set up.  First (new start) weigh in tonight before dinner.  Stew is going to be my weigh in man to keep me accountable.

I'm feeling very confident I can do this with support from the friends I have made at the local WW's group, and YOU!  *smiles*

While I wait for Bex and the boys to arrive, I will get some housework done, then some sewing.  Once the boys are here I will be hanging out with them.

ONWARD...  

BARCODE READER FOUND!  Thanks to Kelly and AllyS.  Now I'm off to try it out on a few things.



ABOVE: The boy have arrived.... and just love playing with the puppies. SO SWEET.

Just found out if you don't leave a space after the video before you copy it into your post, you can't type after it!

AND you can't remove it either!

So, now it has to stay at the bottom of this post forever!

BEX:  I can't believe how QUIET it is WITH YOUR BOYS!  

But now that Keera is home, the noise has ramped up.  To be expected I suppose.

End of the day:  peace reigns.  Kids are all asleep and it's time for some quiet tv watching.... Coronation Street.  *smiles*



11 comments:

  1. MFP is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Chris! You’ve got this.😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you go to log a meal, there's a little barcode symbol at the end of the 'search for a food' bar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:16 PM

    Glad you're trying MFP & that you found the scanner. Once you have a week's worth of your regular food in there it will be super easy to use. If you are like me & tend to eat the same meals you can copy them across (I usually have the same breaky & lunch every day). Weighing things out for the first week will be a little annoying, but once you have your staples in the app is fabulous!!! Enjoy the little boys - so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree and I could also add that the online Weight Watchers tracking is terrible in comparison! Great choice Chris xo

      Delete
  5. Naw I miss the already xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pups and the boys are precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the video an how sweet is Dante ' Why aren't they sharing '. Sounds like you re on track with your programme Chris. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh the boys are growing Chris! They're lovel. Denim has plenty of energy when he's not on the lead lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the video -it is precious. My oldest son has used that app since Springtime and lost 50 pounds because of it. He really believes in it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kids and puppies gold right there..

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.