Saturday, November 04, 2017

TAURANGA THIS AFTERNOON

This morning is going to be dedicated to housework, and puppies.

I plan on getting them EXHAUSTED by lunchtime... because after lunch we are heading over to Tauranga for a birthday party.

Well... Keera is going to a party, we are just dropping her off! 

Our friends Martyn and Jacqui's little girl Sofia is having her 6th birthday party, Keera is going to love it!



Before we drop her off, I want to pop into the Tauranga Bernina shop to see what's new. They have a really lovely fabric selection there, and now that Donna's Quilt Studio is closing down, my next favourite fabric shop is Bernina, Tauranga.

After the party we are staying on for a BBQ, fingers crossed the weather is not too bad, it's supposed to rain.

RAIN.  Shit, when's it going to stop?  Rather over all the rain we have had this winter/spring.

I had hoped we could have a nice walk while over there, but that's not going to happen if it's raining.  But, maybe we will get lucky and the rain will hold off for a while.  It's so lovely over there, walking on the beach at the Mount.


ABOVE:  I saw this on Facebook last night, isn't it gorgeous!  If I could find the right, sheltered place I would do that!  But our frosts would no doubt kill the succulents.  I wonder if you could do it with different plants, and still have it look so lovely? 

ONWARD...

Well we are having a lovely time here in Tauranga.
The little girls had a 'Pamper Party'... nails,facials,foot spas and then cake! 

There is lamb and chicken cooking on the bbq.... smells amazing.

Just learnt how to record a tv programme remotely using my phone too.  So Stew is thrilled he won't miss any of the rugby game on tonight!

9.56 pm:  Safely home for the past couple of hours.  First thing I did was get the puppies out of their pen, man they were so excited to see us!

Then it was edit photo time.  Sadly, the quality of the photos is just not there using my phone.  😩😒😞
But at least Jacqui has some!

I will share a couple tonight, then a few more tomorrow.

 ABOVE:  Keera in her new party dress and sandals.  She was thrilled with her outfit.

 ABOVE:  Sofia-Grace's party was 'pamper themed'... and the girls loved it.

 ABOVE:  Miss Muppett had such fun! Thank You Jacqui and Martyn for inviting our wee girl.

ABOVE:  REAL party food!  That cake was a-mazing!

Time to go, Coronation Street will be on in a mo.

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you all. Pretty overcast here but no rain...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recording a tv program remotely sounds useful. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a succulent fan but that is rather lovly.. we r having hideous heat down here Wat I would do for sometime and a cooler couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drove home in hat torrential from AKLD!! I love succulents. BBQ sounds divine I'm at work missing rugby and league!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome party idea. I want one next year. Keera looks very pretty. That flower is either a hollyhock or a delphinium I think? Had them years ago. Yummy BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ismy fav shop in Taruanga too, soent up a bit last time I was there. Looks like a wonderful party.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.