Friday, August 25, 2017

WEIGH IN DAY... AND A WALK

Well... it's weigh in day again... Fridays sure seem to roll around fast!

I took a 'selfie' yesterday, and thought... wow I can certainly see a difference....



ABOVE:  It's certainly noticeable now in my face too.  
You know what I dream of the most?
Collarbones.  Seeing them that is.
I can feel them, but haven't SEEN them in years.

When I can,  I will know I'm where I want to be.

I told you all I was making a Fat Bottomed Girls 'banner' for hanging in my window when the ladies walk by... well I got it finished last night:


ABOVE:  It came out a bit BIGGER than I intended!
But I suppose ... they won't miss it when they walk by.  *smiles*

Cute, funny little story:

The puppy owner 'J' rang me last night.  She had to tell me something.  I was worried it was something bad, but NO, just funny as.
She had sexed the puppies wrong!
She thought the little girl 'bits' were puppy BALLS, so she thought they were the BOY puppies!

So, instead of now having 3 boys and 2 girls, she's got 3 girls and 2 boys!
Which is perfect cos now we have 3 girls to choose from!

And on that note, I'm off to start the day... all the usual stuff...

catch ya later.

ONWARD...

I'm at Weight Watchers in Hamilton. I forgot me book and card... but could still weigh in.
I lost 1.2 kgs, so a nice loss. I might even keep it off if I work hard.

So home and can't update properly as the internet keeps coming and going. Same thing happened yesterday... some problem with SPARK.

Until it comes back properly... this is 'it' 😉

We have a major outage in our area... Im lucky I can still use my phone to update SOMETIMES! We could be 'dark' for a few days!!!

Well.. the walk I went on tonight was 5.8 kms long and it was at a slow pace. I managed just fine... not too much coughing. But now I'm home I'm coughing fit to kill again. My legs are tingling! Totally need to build up the fitness again. 

Winding down now. Still no internet at home, thankfully my phone can be used still.



INTERNET CAME BACK ON VERY LATE
SO YA GET A NITE NITE PICTURE AFTER ALL.

10 comments:

  1. Wow you can really see the difference go mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes very noticeable in face u rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic loss well done, sign looks fab.that is a very funny story. Did you have a better sleep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Up till 4 am was good. Then no more sleep. Been that way for 10 days now.

      Delete
  4. Well done on the weight loss, love the banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome loss, well done you 😀❤️👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great loss Chris so proud of your dedication

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the great work Chris. Hope you are over the worst and are on the mend. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.