Sunday, November 20, 2016

HOMEWARD BOUND

Well... the wedding was lovely.

It's always wonderful to catch up with friends and family.

We are now packing up and heading home.

We are picking up my sister from Feilding around 10 am too.

She is spending a few days with us before she goes back to Australia. My Mum hasn't booked her flight back yet... so she is staying with us till she wants to go home too.

Right, I'm off to start the day.  Oh and how typical... it's a stunningly beautiful day today! 

ONWARD...

Well...We are just bypassing Taupo. Stopping at Tokoroa today. It will be a very late lunch!  We are also going to the Tokoroa cemetery to visit my 2 brothers and Dad. my big brother, Peter, would have been 60 today had he lived. He's been gone for 33 years.... longer than he was alive.

I still miss him.

We are safely home again. organised chaos with kids, dogs, dinner, unpacking and so on. 

We will all be glad to get to bed!

NITE NITE

5 comments:

  1. Who got married Chris? Glad it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you had a good time at the wedding.
    So sorry about your brother- I was thinking today that my mother has been gone 40 years and I still miss her. They are a part of our heart. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that visit to the cemetery must have been sad and emotional - especially to be there with your Mum. A special time for you all though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to photos. Glad you got to stop off in Tokoroa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely that you are able to visit the cemetery together as a family today. I hope the rest of your trip back went well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.