Saturday, December 21, 2013

HOLIDAYS!!! AND PUPPY E LEAVES TODAY!

I am going to really enjoy having Stew home for three weeks holiday!  I will try NOT to load him up with 'jobs'!  lol

AND I am looking forward to going up to Whitianga for a day or two to pick up my Sister Lori after New Year's ... she's gunna be staying here for a few days, then she's off to Feilding to spend a week with her son and his family. 

Then she will be coming back here before flying home to Australia towards the end of January.

I must get Kelly and her little family up here to visit with Lori too.  She is looking forward to seeing all her family ... Steve, Bex, Dante, Lacy, Keera, Kelly, Rena, Brylee & Griffin!  Oh and Stew and me too I suppose!  

Oh and hopefully I can arrange for her to see Mike and Joyce while she is down in Feilding too!  They are just 20 minutes away in Palmerston North after all.



ABOVE: JUST SAYIN'

ABOVE:  today our smallest little puppy, Puppy E or JET as we call him, leaves for his home today.  He is going to make a little boy very happy at Christmas time!  
He's the perfect puppy for a little boy, he's a real cuddly, gentle little puppy.
We will miss him very much, he's been a delightful little man to raise.

ABOVE:  Funny, Dante WON'T be missing the pups!  Now that they are big enough to jump all over him, and bite nibble him, he's not at all keen on them.  His Mother put him down with the pups BTW... I didn't!  I saved him from those little ratbags.

 ABOVE:  I'm loving this little corner of the 'morning' patio.
Sitwee looks good there.  I left the moss on him as someone suggested.  He suits it.


ABOVE:  Ha!  After bemoaning how hard it was to get a decent photo of Polly, yesterday I got quite a few!  She's such a nutter!  But very, very lovable... of course!

CHRISTMAS.... BRING IT ON!

I hope everyone else is looking forward to a family filled, happy day.  I am.

ONWARD...


ABOVE:  Last photo 'shoot' with our littlest boy.

Puppy E (JET) has gone home with his Mum and will be meeting his little human tomorrow.  I am sure they will get on famously.

I've also heard from Paisley's Mum.  She is doing exceptionally well and is loved to bits.  AND she's showing how clever she is by taking herself off to bed when she's tired, and going 'potty' in the right places.  So proud of her.

It's been a quiet afternoon, I even had a nap.  Feeling really tired today, probably due to the heat and a constant headache.

But... excited about tomorrow!  We are going down to Te Kuiti with the pups to hand Polly and Ruby over to their new families.

End of Day:  totally ready for bed... 
nite nite

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww lovely lovely puppy photos, well done to Paisley good girl..... hope you having a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you are able to let them go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Your pups are so sweet. I hope your visits are wonderfully memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:06 PM

    I want a puppy now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww they are all leaving :( They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.