Friday, November 08, 2013

CUTEST PUPPY VIDEO, AND A FUNERAL

So... MaryH ... someone mentioned there were no photos of the puppies yesterday, so I did rectify that situation righ there and then.
But to make sure I don't 'forget' today, here's a cute little video I took yesterday:


ABOVE:  I hope that satisfies ya all for a while today! 

Next up, photos of the Mug Rugs and Placemats I finished yesterday:




ABOVE:  I am having so much fun making them, which is due to them being finished quickly, as opposed to say, a bed quilt, which can take months!

I am going to be out of town all day today, so there won't be any more updates until we get home.

We are going to Te Puke (about 3 hours away) to attend the funeral of a lovely man who I have known since I was about 16.  He has been a 'distant' part of my extended family as he married my brother-in-law's sister.  I might as well say it, we were once engaged too.  But it wasn't to be, I was far too young and on the rebound.  
He was a really lovely guy though, and I am just so sorry he has died so young.

So ... there ya go.  I'm outta town, leaving Bex to look after Dante, **Keera, the dogs and puppies!  It's called throwing her in the deep end! 
I am sure she will be OK.  I will probably text her non-stop all day to make sure she is coping!

**We have Keera today and tomorrow as Lacy is out of town too.

Catch ya later... 

ONWARD...

I'm home again.  It's been a long day, and I am going to just relax for a while.  
I took a few photos of our trip to the Bay, I'll share some tomorrow.

End of a long Day:  it was lovely to catch up with everyone at the funeral.  It was a nice funeral... if sad.
nite nite

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:57 AM

    Thanks Chris Cuteness overload Enjoy your day Maryh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris -
    the mug rug and cards you sent me arrived today! Can you believe how long they took?
    I love love love the mug rug, I was expecting it to be a coaster to put a mug on, but its like a small placemat! I love it :)
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dante was so patient what a lovely video. Hope the trip south isn't too long, such a waste when good good people pass young. Gosh Lacy gets more weekends off than anyone I know ....... surely you and Stews turn must be coming well after the puppies go and after xmas and well at least before school goes back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris... I'm sorry you lost a friend. I hope the funeral was OK for you, but so so hard for the immediate family no doubt. Love as always, Christy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww sorry to hear you lost an old friend :(

    Dante is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:02 AM

    Wow blondie, judgmental much? Lacy is a single mum and as such works bloody hard bringing up a gorgeous wee girl...it is 24/7 for her. She may have weekends 'off' or 'away' but we don't know the reasons why and we don't need to. If it means she can catch her breath and recharhe and come back ready to solo parent, then good on her.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.