Wednesday, October 19, 2011

STEW IS HOME... YAAAA

Stew has taken the next three days off work, and as next Monday is a public holiday he's got 6 days off all up.

I hope he gets to have a nice rest.
Today I think he plans on taking the kids to the moves, I will not go.

I'm thinking a big 'nap' might do me some good!
Still feeling quite horrible with this cold/cough so really hope having a really quiet day today will help.

In case you didn't read it last night, I lost .200 grams in the past two weeks!  Better than a gain.... and I can feel my motivation grow as I continue to have losses. 

Back later....
ONWARD...

Had a glitch with the blog last night.... my 'first ever blog post' reposted last night!  sorry for the confusion... hell.... even I was confused!  It's back where it belongs now... in 2006!  lol

I stayed in bed until 9.30!  Still feel ikkk.. but maybe a bit better ?  Certainly not coughing quite so bad.  So think I'm finally on the mend.
When I got up Brylee saw me and went and told Stew "Mum's up, but she doesn't look that good"!   lol   Who looks fantastic first thing in the morning I ask ya!


ABOVE:  So they are going to watch this movie and while they are there I'm going to walk around Sylvia Park Mall, maybe have a light lunch and just chill on me own.   Hopefully I will find some candles for my new dining table candle holder too.

It cost $107 for Stew, Brylee and Griffin to go to the movies (with a drink and popcorn)!!!  That is daylight robbery!

ABOVE:  I got some candles from the Warehouse.  They are not exactly what I wanted, but they will do.  I had a very miserable lunch... just wasn't hungry.  Then went back to the car park building and sat on the concrete and read a women's magazine until they came out of the movies.  (It was too hot in the mall and I felt even worse, so being in the carpark building was cooler)

NOW:  I'm going to have a lie down. 

WOW:  I had a 3 hour sleep!  Feel quite chipper now.... and best of all? Stew has got a chicken roasting in the oven, and done all the dinner!  I just get to sit and be waited on.  Awwww.
Steve has been home all day too.   He hurt his knee and ankle yesterday and got sent home today to rest up.  

End of Day:  nice quiet evening watching the telly.  Not much else happening right now... nite nite.

14 comments:

  1. Well done on the loss - 200g is 200g and as you say - better than a gain.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Did everyone enjoy the movies ? YAY for 6 days off - always good to have a nice break from work.

    Take care and have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris
    you may want to try this, we have found it really effective in helping with coughs/colds and all the associated yuck.

    Greenridge AstraForte 100ml

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are on the mend. I Hate wasting time being sick. I have another friend that says that is the only time she gets a vacation to curl up with a hot drink and read or watch a movie. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the loss. I stayed the same which I was thrilled about considering serious family stuff. Nephew going into care - he has severe autism and getting violent so in a facility and being cared for. Didnt binge eat or self medicate. Ate some bad food but not binging. Hope you feel better soon. Martine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are perking up a bit, and bloody hell movies are expensive now..... That's why I watch at home now, I know it is not the same but hey one he'll of a lot cheaper.......lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:34 PM

    Bloody hell $107 that is terrible.
    Would be cheaper to take them to the Viaduct & have a look around there.
    Colds well sleep is the best cure & lots of water Easier said than done sometimes with the cough. Bit of sun of the back helps.
    Did the lady email about Bruiser or has he dug his way out?
    Mary H

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry you are still not feeling well. Make sure you keep resting. It will be nice having Stew home & I am sure he need s the break too.

    Enjpy your roast chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I hope that you feel better quickly. You sound miserable. I hate being sick!!!!
    $107.00 for a movie? Oh my. We haven't been to one in years. We wait till they come out on video.
    I LOVE that candle holder on your table. I would love to find one like it!!
    Feel better my friend..

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're feeling a lot better Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chris,

    Hope you feel better really soon as being sick is the PITS. In the past 12 weeks I've had bronchitis TWICE and ended up in hospital on a flippin ventilator. Think this winter has been my worst ever for first getting a bad cold which got progressively worse until I was struggling for breathe in the evenings. Also had the constant coughing in the early stages of the cold/flu so really sympathise with how yuk you must be feeling.

    Not a nice thing at all so hope yours doesn't hang around for too long as I wouldn't wish my last 10 weeks on anyone.

    Take care and rest up (lots) its the best way to get over it as fast as possible (that and LOTS of vitimin C).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't say anything before, but I think I got my cold from you....

    Stew has 6 days off in a row already? but he just started! I need a job like that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS, i went to my blog, and saw "This blog has been removed"
    I was freakin out bad!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy holiday, enjoy having the hubby home. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you are feeling better! That movie is playing in the $3 theater here lol.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.