Friday, January 21, 2011

COROMANDEL TODAY

Hello.... late eh?


Couldn't get onto a computer since yesterday!

So, we are in Coromandel visiting my girlfreind Freida, who I haven't seen for about a year or so!
Her computer is beng an arse and not letting me change the font/colour etc so we are in plain black!


Today we will have a good look around the shops in Coromandel... then head back to Matarangi for a BBQ dinner then maybe go for a walk along the beach.

NO swimming or suntanning today!!!   It is cloudy and much cooler today, which I'm not that sad about as I am really, really sunburnt!


The back of my knees kept me away half the friggin night... I know... my own fault!  
But I didn't think I was out in the sun THAT LONG!


Nevermind, yesterday was such a gorgeous day I don't regret it.


So, that's about 'it' from me today..... so I will say:

End of Day:   hopefully it has been nice!  lol 
DIET: going so well!  Probably need to watch portion sized a bit better, I'm sure I ate a bit too much last night at our BBQ!
nite nite.

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh back of knees burnt thats a killer! pleased your eating plan is working for you. Hope Stew and the kids are enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that you are having a lovely time away. Enjoy the rest of your time on holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very hard to eat right on vacation. use tea or vinigar to pull rhe burn out of that sunburn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch be careful out in the sun! Hope the weather is sunny and warm all weekend long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmm, you had me at BBQ dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like your having a wonderful holiday ENJOY :O)

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.