Friday, April 24, 2009

MOW THE LAWN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvFSgXpyhoM&feature=player_embedded

Above is a short YouTube Video, I thought it was funny. I 'stole' it from another blogger.... but it is going around so I didn't feel bad! lol

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE*** ... 22 today, hope you have a really neat day. Dad and I really miss you... and your little brother too. It's about time you visited us again.. we miss having a BABYSITTER! ha ha ha, just joking. When you come up we will go shopping together and get you a pressy eh? I reckon you don't want one of me Lavender Bags eh? lol

Have I mentioned.. 3 more sleeps till the kids go back to school? NO! But rest assured, I am counting down! Much as I love the kids to bits.... I love them going to school too. *smiles*
I believe those two littlies are looking forward to school too... they miss their friends.

AND... did I tell ya that yesterday I got on the exercycle... and moved the pedals even! I was reading and pedaling away for a good 30 minutes. It felt great being proactive about getting some exercise again. So I am going to do that again today.

That's about it for now.... will be back...LATER.
The kids and I just went to the Mall.... I posted the small 'Chook' quilt to my Mum for her birthday coming up soon, and got about 2 inches cut off me hair... bye bye split ends! And I am proud to say ... even though I was sorely tempted, I DID NOT buy anything to eat. That felt good.


ABOVE: my present mood. Don't even know why! Just am. Thinking about pizza. Very hard. And maybe some Bacardi and Diet Coke. Hurry up and get home Stew. I'm over kids. I'm over housework. I'm over the dog chewing everything not nailed down.

End of Day: and it's been a rather 'flat' day, I think the kids have finally started to get to me... it's been a long two weeks with them at home 24/7. nite nite.

15 comments:

  1. If they miss their friends you could always get their friends over for the day that will also keep the kids amused for another day... :-) and then it is only 2 days to go lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny...I told her I was thinking of stealing her You tube video as well it is funny! You make me laugh about moving the pedals on the excercise bike and I think some men might like a lavender sachet...why not they need to relax too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,

    Ohh another person born on the 24th I know soo many other people who are born on this day.

    So happy birthday steve.

    YAY I cant wait for school to go back, I am bored now too.

    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so funny: "and I even moved the pedals"!

    Okay....about the future step-mom.
    I totally GET your comment. Yes, I certainly do.
    She's 7 years younger than me!
    But----please don't be offended that I deleted it. Here's why: I don't want either of them (should they ever find or read the blog) to be upset or offended.
    Make sense???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve... 22... young... :p

    Happy Birthday Steve! How about posting some more photos of your handsome son Chris... *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. myfatquarter.blogspot.com1:11 PM

    Hmmm, thinking I should start reading and exercycling. Am parking further away from work now so I have to walk a while ... but not enough. Reading.. I've tried getting into a good book but no luck lately. Am just so tired all the time. I need something to get me excited!!!

    Good on you Chris. I'm sure your Mum will love her Quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THat video made me laugh..it was hysterical. Happy Birthday Steve..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, i have a friend born on the 24th too! someone must have been in the water 9 months ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:00 PM

    Happy Pedaling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know, getting on the exercise bike is one thing, moving the pedals, well that's just plain excellent! lol. Well done!

    And thanks for the lovely compliment you left on my blog. Very sweet of you. It was a great night.

    That's one thing I like about working - someone else has to put up with my girl. She gets bored, restless and hungry easily when home with us! Two weeks would drive me insane! Thank heavens for Holiday Care! lol

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday Steve!

    Hope the last few days fly by for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That shirt should sell millions! Good for you and the exercycle! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That commercial was too funny. Hope you make it through to Monday with the kids. I can understand that you are ready for them to go back to school. Sorry to hear you were spent by the end of the day. Good thing the weekends here and you have Stew around to help out. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL love the video too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need that shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.