Monday, January 05, 2009

A SNEAK PEEK... BUT THAT IS ALL.

Here's me wedding clothes:



PRETTY EH?

The colour is really lovely ... almost a deep purple.. but kinda blue too... I love it. So, full unveiling on Friday.

TODAY:

Stew is back to work, and I'm here with the kids... We are going to visit Lynda this morning... so that will be a nice interlude in our day.

Then home to get some more tan I hope!

Steve, Mike and Abby are due today too... so I better gear myself up to having bloody teenagers in me house again. Hour long showers, mess everywhere.... and lots of love. Awwwww. Can hardly wait.

Home again... had a lovely visit at Lynda's...lots of yakking about girly stuff! Noice.

Expecting Mike and Abby soon, seems Steve is stopping in Hamilton to help his sister prepare for the wedding. Shame, Griffin was SO looking forward to seeing him. Oh well, he will on friday at the wedding eh?

It's Stew's birthday on thursday, do you think I can find something for him? I KNOW he does not want another home appliance! I gave him a mincer for Christmas among other things! lol.... I've always wanted a mincer....*Pissing myself laughing* Still got a couple of days left to find something...

Awwww LYNISE you are a doll for offering to babysit so I can take me man out to dinner! I may even take you up on it! Will give you a ring in a day or two once we have given it some thought! But I reckon it's a darn nice idea! GAWD... dinner without the kids would be bloody amazing and fantastic!

End of Day: kids arrived safe and sound.... had a nice dinner of KFC... (evil stuff!)... chilling out for the evening. nite nite.

17 comments:

  1. Have a great time with the teens :-) oh the dress looks great from what small part we can see - maybe you could show a bit more each day until the big unveiling on Friday lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! It seems as if you are always having visitors! It is nice to know you are much loved. :) I wish my mom would slow down sometimes and come visit her grandkids. She only lives 10 minutes away. My kids always ask why she doesn't visit. She's not much into kids coming to her house either because they might mess things up. I wish I could see her more. I miss her and always wanted a mother around. I'm glad you stop and enjoy life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh can't wait - the sneak peak is leaving me wanting to see more, it looks like such a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the wedding is lovely. Let's see ya all dressed up. I just got caught up on all your past few weeks posts. I like all your pictures....it adds so much rather than just writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:12 PM

    You are such a busy little muffin! Give Lynda a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the visit - was good to see you and the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about one of those shiatsu massagers that you sit in your armchair or on a couch? After a hard day in the garden or at work he could sit back and have a nice massage......and then you wouldn't have to!! .... plus, you could use it too...bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color of your dress from what I can see.

    You crack me up about getting Stew a mincer for Christmas. You sound like me! Ha!

    I look forward to seeing the rest of your dress and hearing all about the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Chris ... lol ... why don't you just give the poor lad the day off for his birthday. He always sounds so busy!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colour of the dress very nooiicceeee
    enjoy your teens

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a happy New year. Just wanted to come by and say Hi!!!
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  12. you woman are evil !!!
    your as bad as my father who gave my mother a pair of electric hedge clippers for her birthday, (because he wanted a pair of course).

    ReplyDelete
  13. how about taking stew out for dinner (I would recommend the buffet restaurant at Langhams in the city) and I will come and babysit the kiddie winkles while you go out. (I will be up in Akl early next week).

    ReplyDelete
  14. What to give the man who has everything? After all he has you ... lol

    Come on you can tell us how much you've missed having messy teenagers around the house, we won't tell anyone!

    As to the dress ... well at least we know the colour - are you going to show us a photo of the buttons or zip tomorrow? :-)

    Hope that whatever you plan for Stew's birthday it's a lovely celebration for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a great day. Hope you find something suitable for Stew for his B'day. We a have packed up most of the house stuff and moved a lot over to the new place for now. The condo looks really bare with nothing on the walls and most of the big stuff sold. Well it is only stuff.

    Off to Florida for a week later this month to visit friends in a place called Dade City. It will be the first time to Florida for the both of us, looking forward to some warmer weather as it is flipping freezing here right now and lots of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A house full of teens! Oh No! Good luck with that!

    The dress looks intriguing. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a pretty blue..

    Have fun with the kids :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.