Sunday, January 25, 2009

HOME TODAY... AND CAN YOU CATCH ANOREXIA?

We are heading home!
I couldn't be happier.
I missed my home comforts.
I missed me bloody computer!
I missed me private backyard.
I even missed the paddle pool!

I don't like sand.
I don't like being gawked at on the beach.
I don't like being fat.

I AM OVER IT..... when we get home I am setting up an exercise routine again... lots of cardio, some weights for the non existent muscles, working on toning the flabby bits AGAIN. Weighing in at the doctors.... TUESDAY... oh hell! Bet I have gained on holiday!

And that bloody man of mine is going to do it too! He is not going to agree humbly with me and go buy lollies/ice cream/pizza... he has to 'man up' and say 'NO' to me! He has a belly on him that he is ashamed of ... so we shall work on it together. Lucky bugger has nice legs though.... *sigh*

Have you ever found yourself wishing you could "catch" Anorexia? Cos I do often! SAD SAD SAD.

Right, off to Coromandel to see my friend 'F'... then HOME.

Before I forget, here's a new blogger to go check out! It's my niece over in Australia, she recently had a Lapband put in....

http://farewell-fatness.blogspot.com/ ... be nice to her! I love her very much!

LATER....

We are home safe and sound... the trip was great.. just so easy to do the trip now ... it only takes 2.5 hours! It's an amazingly hot day.... very draining when you have to pack and tidy a house then get home and unload it all!

We left some ham in the fridge at home... BAD NEWS when I opened the fridge! Ewwwww ... had to immediately clean the fridge before we could use it.

Anyway, we are almost done unpacking, time to settle down and relax for a while.

OH and look what was waiting for us in the vege garden:

The first tomatoes I have grown in many many years! I'm wrapt.

End of Day: spent the evening watching some tv, then finished the unpacking, doing the washing... just settling back in really. Feel like we have been away for ages, yet it's only been 7 days! nite nite.

13 comments:

  1. Well that's great that Stew is in on it with you-makes a world of difference if couples try to lose weight as a team rather than one trying and the other being a lolly-pusher!
    Good luck with your new plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wished that myself many times so I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have often asked the good Lord above for a temporary bout with anorexia and/or bulimia. Hell, there are days when I have begged for a really bad stomach flu. Whatever it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good you are home safely, good red tomatoes, mine are still green and its been bloody hot here for weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad your home safe and happy bugga about the fridge lol
    love the toms
    good on you and stew

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Aunty for lending me some of your blog friends! thats awesome! Good luck with your eating plan too! You know you can do it!!...hell you have done it before! How about as an incentive when you have lost what you need to and I have lost what I need to we go on a clothes shopping expedition?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, man, I thought I dealt with the Anorexia temptation by myself. Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope those tomatoes taste as good as they look :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you made it home in once piece.

    Love the look of the tomatoes....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:29 PM

    Yay! A new kid on the block - thanks for the reference.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely sound happy to be home again! Keep that positive focus going, we'll make you accountable too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice tomatoes!! I am sure that if Stew are working together it will be much easier to stick to the plan. :]

    ReplyDelete
  13. I try every single day to get anorexia.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.