Tuesday, October 07, 2008

TESTING...



I HEARD THIS AMAZING SONG ON ANOTHER BLOGGERS BLOG, AND FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!

What do ya think of it????

I LOVE IT... and will no doubt listen to it on me ipod a million times today!

POOR POOR TEDDY JUST GOT THE FRIGHT OF HIS LIFE! The kids and I popped out to pick up the squab for my Sun Lounger.. and I forgot to put him oustside eh? Well he moved and set off the house alarm! I knew what had happened as I get a phone call on me Mobile when the house alarm goes off.... so I hot footed it back home (10 minute trip) and yep.... Teddy was PETRIFIED and had shit on the carpet by the front door. THE POOR LITTLE BUGGER.... I was not mad at him of course!

All back to 'normal' now, dogs just a little bit DEAF... LOL.

End of Day: an interesting evening... will tell ya about it.. tomorrow.

NSV: none, just.... none. nite nite. (if you are reading this for the first time 'today'... there is more under this... I did two posts in one day......)

11 comments:

  1. I like it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:32 PM

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA, I love that song! I know it pretty much by heart, but it was really popular in the mid to late 80s! lol. Glad you r enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God, I havent heard that song in ages, I loved it, cant remember the original singer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to wait to here what the song is as I'm leaving all the reinstalling of stuff to Jay and he hasn't put in Adobe flash yet.

    Poor Teddy. Probably taken a year or two off his life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor teddy!!!
    Love that song too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. White vinegar....takes the smell out of anything....where Teddy pooped that is:) It also stops cats scratching your good couch and stops animals from peeing or pooing in that spot again if they happen to be a regular offender. (Not Teddy of course!)...there ya go....Nola's handy hint for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must be a girl's song. How can a guy "get sweeter"? Guys are like leopards and their spots don't change. If they say they will, they are not telling the truth.
    Your IDS system is not set right. Mine won't detect a dog and set off. They aimed the detectors high and less sensitive. I tested them and love to try to sneak up on the movement detector without it turning red.
    Things here in the Heartland, USA are wet but we need a little moisture.
    MUD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Teddy you scared the crap out of him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am all 80's, all the time, so I just love that song!!!! :-)

    Your card has been mailed. It'll be interesting to see how long it will take to get from California to you.

    Poor Teddy! My dog would have done the same thing. As it is, he pees on the carpet whenever a new person comes in the front door, whether it's a grown man or a young child. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.