Saturday, June 21, 2008

IT IS STILL SATURDAY, AND I'M NOW SOBER!

I am almost embarassed by that last awful post!!! I have paid for it dearly though.... I woke up at 8 and felt SICK AS A DOG... and have ALL BLOODY DAY!

We met up with our family and WANNA and headed off after breakfast together to the DFO's.....( Direct Factory Shops ) for a spot of shopping..... with frequent visits to the loo by me as I was constantly feeling like throwing up!!! Serve me right! I drank bubbly wine all night, and the waiters just kept 'topping' up my glass so I have no idea how much I drank.... suffice to say TOO MUCH.

I'm gunna stick to me Bacardi and Diet Coke from now on!

SHOPPING: Was awesome, we went in and out of I dunno how many shops.. bought heaps... and the BEST THING.... we get to do it all again on Monday! YIPEE.

Still no photos sorry.... will do a huge 'photo' post when I get home. Right now we are at my niece's in Williamstown, chillin before having dinner and relaxing for the evening.
End of Day: I am never ever ever going to get pissed (drunk) on friggin wine again! It is NOT worth the pain the next day.....
NSV: feeling ill kills your appetite somewhat... so I probably lost weight today! This is good. nite nite.

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been feeling hungover today, but that previous post was really funny :-)

    Glad you're having fun, though. Those DFO's are awesome. Enjoy your visit back to them on Monday!! You did take some almost empty bags with you, didn't you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i hope you are having fun and shopping heaps, dnt forget you have 8 kids at home to shop for xmas 2 ayw and lots of grandchildren too.

    Say a big hi to grandmar for me and the graduit.

    Daughter#3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:15 PM

    Your previous post was hilarious! LOL Sorry to hear you weren't feeling too well afterwards.

    Looking forward to seeing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really funnny drunk, bet in person your a real funny drunk!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are having a good time....and yeah, wine is evil.. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesterday's post wasr funny eally - does sound like are having fun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww Chris, glad you are having an awesome time...goodonya!! Can't wait to go to a few of those DFO stores myself...

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.