Thursday, September 27, 2007

GORGEOUS DAY FOR TRAVELLING

Time to go home, have had a neat time away but I'm ready for my own bed, my own shower, etc..... and I really want to make sure my dog is ok too... Mike assures me he's been looking after her ....

Might get time this morning to catch up with Mandy again, not sure yet. Anyway, better get going.... later.... didn't catch up with Mandy afterall.... left Hamilton at 9.30 and got home at 3.30...

HOME... and the house is still standing, the dog is alive and seems well and Mike and his girlfriend are curled up on the couch all innocent like...... I'm sure!

Had an uneventful trip home, the Mountain was quiet, too cloudy for a photo.... did not see any signs of the little eruption or lahars this time. Had a phone call from Sister-in-Law when we were half way home, Stew's Dad is being taken to public hospital today as he has puemonia (sp?).... not good, but to be expected as he has had a chest infection for a few days and older folks tend to get very sick with it. Fingers crossed he comes right.

Right, on with the unpacking, it is lovely to be home!....





ABOVE: Just for you Janene....... from Mandy.

End of day, it has been a lovely day all up... Stew's Dad is "comfortable" in hospital.... on antibiotics and a nebuliser to help his breathing... so getting all the help he needs.

Watching "Criminal Minds" .... love it! Time to sign off for the day...

NSV: food has been EVIL, but will be "on track" tomorrow I promise. nite nite.

10 comments:

  1. Glad to read you had a nice time away!

    Drive safely!

    Hugs hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe journey home, Chris...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know you have had a good time while away.

    Get home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ya tart... I came home for linch specially to read your update...and oh nooooooooo you havent done it...
    my day will now drag on.....
    the shame.... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Home sweet home!! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good break, but like you it will be great to sleep in my own bed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to get away....but there really is no place like home!

    I can only take so much vacation and then I am ready to head back!

    Glad to hear you made it back safely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home! Hope Stew's Dad is OK xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you got home alright...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you made it home alright and that Izzy is okay!

    I love going out of town, love to travel, but coming home always feels SO good, doesn't it?!

    Anyhoo, fingers crossed for Stew's dad....

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.