Saturday, July 07, 2007

NO, I AM NOT FRIGGIN 'PURGING'...

Spider mate.. there is a huge difference between being sick and throwing up and purging to be slim .... I am NEVER EVER likely to end up bulimic, super skinny and a twit like Paris or Nicole mate!!!!!

I Hate throwing up, I avoid situations that could make me ill like the plauge... I don't even drink to excess just for that reason! Yesterday, if I sounded happy to be throwing up, it was only cos I didn't end up crying or passing out on the loo floor cos I couldn't breathe !!! NO OTHER REASON !!! I can think of better ways to keep the 'points total' down.


I am going to have a fantastic day today, I can just feel it! The new medication is working quite well, I'm still coughing, but the urge to throw up has gone, as has the extreme irritation in my throat that was causing the throwing up..... YIPEEEEE ! I'm off to Weight Watchers then morning tea at 9, thinking about walking into town, I NEED THE EXERCISE for sure! Will depend on if it's pouring with rain or not, I'd be silly to go getting too cold and wet I suppose. Later people's....

9 comments:

  1. Wahoo for modern medicine! Thank god your nausea has passed, that is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend and hope you feel better soon..... glad I dont have that bug sounds horrible :)
    Jaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it, good luck at ww, enjoy your walk, I hopw it is sunny over there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get some execise in today... Raining again here so I wont be out walking as I cant see the sense in getting sopping wet for anyone... yuk...
    bit different if it was warm as well but it isnt...
    have a top day chicky.. glad the vomiting has eased...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I emailed you - not sure if it will help, but drop me a note and let me know what I can do for you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate feeling sick to my stomach!
    Yuk....
    I haven't had brussel sprouts since I was a kid! I remember I liked them w/ vinegar all over them!

    You are so funny about not purging... I don't know how peeps do that either....
    I tried it once a long time ago ... but it was too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, cute photos...!

    And you could never be the twit paris and nicole are chris, you are way to smart to be confused with those two....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very sorry that you are so sick. You have been through a lot. I hope that you get better. I have not been that sick in a while.

    The last time I was throwing up was after my neck surgery, and I was throwing up blood and had a tube in my neck that collected blood into a transparent container. It was not any fun, so I hope you get better very soon. BTW, I did not lose any weight that time either...

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.