Wednesday, May 02, 2007

RPM TODAY????

Well, wadda ya reckon??? I think I will go to the gym, do my weights session before the RPM class starts and see how I feel before committing to it. Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

Maybe I'll go to the chemist and try and get some more "stuff" to try and knock this cold on the head before it gets any worse... have started to bloody cough now... hurts me chest, but my temp has gone down, so that's good.

I so want to be 100% when we go to Australia, I want to enjoy it to the max, and go on a Rollercoaster again too!!!! Imagine trying to do that with a pounding headache and a streaming nose... no I don't think so mate!

Common sense prevailed.... I went to the gym, I did the weight session and a whole lot of lunges (forgive me legs!) but I did not do RPM.... and I feel good about that. Some other poor bugger who had not been able to get in DID! So that's me good deed for the day taken care of.

Picked up the last of our travel documents from the Travel Agent, so all is in hand for Sunday's departure.... oooooo can't wait.


Some things I am really looking forward to on our holiday:

1. When the seatbelt light comes on in the plane, I will actually be able to do it up! Last time I "pretended" it was done up, I was too ashamed to ask for an extenstion, actually , I didn't know you could get one, but I still would have been too embarrassed to ask.






2. When I want to eat some foood, I will be able to lower the lap tray right down and actually use it.. last time my belly was in the way so much that I simply couldn't use the tray at all.





3. I will FIT in the toilet, so If I need to pee ... I can.... last time I had to hold on for hours cos when I tried to get into the loo I wouldn't fit.. well I did, but the door couldn't shut... it was mortifyingly embarrassing !




4. When I get on the rollercoaster, the attendant won't have to come around and literally sit on the safety harness to get it to lock into place.. I will fit easily !!! And I won't be shitting myself every second thinking it is going to pop open and chuck me out!





And... I can go shopping, I can swim, I can totally enjoy myself and not feel like everyone is looking at me and thinking "Look at that fat ugly woman"...... God I can't wait!

My appetite came back, with a vengence! I think though, I am stress eating for sure! Tomorrow is "Biopsy" day of me nether regions..... and I'm am once again shitting myself... am trying to keep busy to take my mind off it, but every time I remember I get the chills and my hair literally stands on end! I hate this feeling big time!

Right, it's the end of the day, one more sleep till I can Hopefully put the most stressful time in my recent history behind me... I'm off to have a sauna, then nite nite.

27 comments:

  1. Chris - I hope your cold is feeling better soon. And I just wanted to THANK YOU for the comment you left on my blog...what you said about me "mourning" my old life struck such a chord with me. I never thought about it that way, and I'm so glad that you opened my eyes to that. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't push yourself TOO hard while you're still under the weather! Don't want you to be sick during your trip to Oz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go grab some lemsip, bundle yourself up real warm - and I mean real warm. No exercise - give your body time to get rid of that cold.

    That cold of yours should be heading south real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well it seems if you're coughing and temp has gone down then you're outa the worst of it. But who am I telling that to? oh mother of many :) I'm sure you already know that.

    Hope it gets better before Sunday ... wow I don't know if you're going to handle all that time without us :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA!! Do you realise we were both on Emily's site at exactly the same time and both our comments appeared at the exact same minute ... you stalkin me???

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've still got a few days to shake it of. I'm sure come Sunday you will be a lot better. Exciting with your trip so close!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:40 AM

    Oooooh you better be all cured by the time you get over here!

    I don't want to catch any horrible cold germs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooohooooo Rollercoaster.. damn I wish i was coming with you... cept if you are still full of snot i wouldnt want to be anywhere near you!!! haha... Look out behind you!!
    Go and check out some nasal sprays before your flight... keep those nasal passages clear so you dont burst your eardrums girl...
    Maybe you should go and see dr before now.... get your ears checked... arghh would be terrible if you are squarkin in pain on the flight...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are excellent reasons for looking forward to your holiday and you bloody deserve it too. Be gone damn flu!!! Buggar off and go find someone else harass. This gal's got a rollercoaster to ride.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your feeling better by the time you travel. My colds usually last a week or 2.
    Yeah, you've got some great things you won't have to worry about this trip when you fly! I notice the seat belt getting snugger on me and I don't like one bit! But I do see some improvement in that area.
    Have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww! Feel better soon!!!

    I love the reasons for you being excited about vacation. it is awesome to think about how far you've come! =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a lot of positive things for the trip... I loved the first time I got on a plane and didn't have to have an extension it was great.

    You need to SLOW down hun or you will never be better for the trip... your body is saying Oi YOU slow down!!!

    I will be thinking of you tomorrow my friend.. {{hugs}}

    Love Chubbymum
    http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Feel better, girl. Your vacation sounds so fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Chris,

    It's good to know that you are going do something which you wanted do last time...you did everything to reach it...now you gonna do it on the plane, rollercoaster, shopping and swimming...you have done a great job and doing it...all the best enjoy your holidays...

    I am new here wanted to say hi...oh yeah I came across to your blog from Ang's blog..

    Fitness Health Zone

    ReplyDelete
  15. good luck for tmrw Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are going to have such a fantastic holiday and you deserve it!!!
    So amazing the changes YOU HAVE MADE to your life!! GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck for tomorrow gorgeous. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. funny how we take everyday things for granted huh, like all the stuff you can now do on the plane, a skinny chick would not appreciate them at all, but then i spose we take things like our vision for granted where as a blind person would love 10 mins of sight... GO YOU! YAY! ohh and i do hope your much better soon sweets *hugs*

    ... Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey lovely lady

    You will be fine tomorow. Being the strong wonderful women that you are you will take this in your stride. You are a mum to a few kids - I would think this will be a walk in the park!!!!!! (didnt mean to offend if I did)

    Hugs and flutters for tomorow

    Kim and Erynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck tomorrow - fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FEEL THIS POST....I can not wait to enjoy those things you are going to enjoy....

    I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO PRETENDED TO HAVE THEIR SEATBELT ON....hehehehe GOOO US!!!


    take care, feel beter....get ready for your wonderful trip OMG I'M SOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey girl.. if you think you have got it bad tomorrow at the Biopsy... think of the poor bugga that has to do it...rofl..
    ;o)
    Luvs ya heaps girl... take care and it will be all over soon...

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey

    Hope the cold gets better!
    good luck for tomorrow.
    Got my smear results back and they were normal!!! yay I am normal!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good luck for your holiday. You should be proud of yourself that you have achieved so much and can now travel, fly and holiday and have fun and not have to worry!

    By the way, your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good luck for tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Get Better Now!!!! You are going to have so much fun. I'm so jealous.

    Can't wait to hear all about it. Don't forget the pictures.

    You are right. Tracking however much a pain in the arse really helps, and as annoying as it is; it actually relieves stress knowing you are eating within your parameters.

    Bonne Voyage!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. As tempting as it is to do gym etc try not to push yourself, give yourself a good chance to get better, you have your holiday coming up and you need to be at least 100% so you can enjoy it to it's fullest it's fab that this time you will fasten the seat belt, fit into the loos not have to have someone to sit on the safety bar to shut it but I want you to enjoy all this and not be feeling unwell.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.