Sunday, May 20, 2007

OUR LAST DAY IN AUSTRALIA...

Saturday night in the heart of Sydney... don't expect to get much sleep! It is so noisy, people out drinking and yelling, cop cars screaming aroundl... what a place!


Woke up this morning (after bugger all sleep) to another beautiful sunny day, and we hit Paddy's Market again proper.... and spent a good amount on t-shirts, sweatshirts etc... the usual type of tourist stuff!


We are now taking a breather before we go downtown and check out some of the shops on Pitt Street.... I do believe when we get home I will not want to go near a shop again for months (nah, weeks!)....


Brylee has been a monumental pain in the butt since we got here, she simply won't eat ... she had decided that she can't swallow without choking, so she puts food in her mouth and chews it for 20 minutes.... without swallowing a bloody thing! I could throttle her.... we have wasted so much money buying her food that is then thown away.... and I think she's dropped at least a kilo or so.... the Doctor weighed her the other day and she was 16 kilos, so if that's correct she's lost 2 kilos! Way too much for a skinny little girl... hope we don't have this shit for too long, cos it drives me nuts. She has been "anorexic" all her life, even as a baby.... I am at my wits end with her.


5 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha too funny about getting blocked from those terrible potty mouth biatches.... hahahahaha
    You dont catch me swearin do ya .. haha
    Bugga about Brylee not eating.. and yes thats way skinny... 16 kg.. wow..
    As long as she is healthy ( i know she is unwell at the moment) she will be fine...
    How did the meetings go with the fellow Aus bloggers??? no mention of them.... surely they arent that scarey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...... who me????

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL .... who me????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:39 PM

    I was exactly like Brylee as a child, very skinny, very fussy - mealtimes were very traumatic, and that's how my relationship with food got a bit fucked up!!!!

    Clearly, I have recovered.... lol.

    Anyway - drop me a line about this one, and I'll give you a few pointers on how to get her to eat :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.