Saturday, May 12, 2007

COFFS HARBOUR AND SHOPPING..........

Had a wonderful sleep last night, my head hit the pillow and that was it!

Today we went with my Mum into some shopping Plaza, and 5 hours later..... we left..... we shopped and shopped! So much fun.... nothing like shopping with the Mum's wallet !!!! Didn't even see mine all day!

Had an evil lunch... chinese... and even had some lollies too!!! Ron (Mum's partner) has got a roast of pork in the oven for dinner, and I don't have the heart to tell him I am not in the least bit hungry! Oh the quandry .... this is where one has to invent some amazing excuse why one can't eat it!!! Might have to get a really bad stomach ache I think.... or a headache... either way, there is no way I can have roast pork tonight! Such a shame, cos I LOOOOOVE roast pork.

This country is in the grip of a 100 year drought, and what happens when we arrive? It's raining.... ha ha ha. Brylee and Griffin are being such good kids.... a bit hyper on occassions... but I am so proud of them... Griffin says "Hi" to everyone he can, the janitor at the mall got shown his new shoes, so did every shopkeeper, the police officer in his office... etc etc.

Right, that's me for the day..... later. nite nite.

Almost forgot, Cranky Bee, come visit us with CKK on the Saturday night we are in Sydney !!!!!! Would love to meet you!!! Bring Chops too !!!! wooo hoooo, am loving this place.

3 comments:

  1. YES, shopping with mama...fun,fun,fun. Glad you're having fun, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a bonus to go shopping with someone elses wallet, hope you got lots of pressies.

    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neener neener neener..I got to meet CKK first!!! hahaha
    oh be careful Chris... she is just as mad as we are!!! ;o)
    Glad you had fun spending mums money...
    Take care and enjoy the rest of your trip....

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.