Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'M A TARDY TART...

There is a bonus to school holidays afterall.... I get to sleep in ! Oh man, I so did not want to get up this morning, my triceps are really sore... as are my shoulders and the back of my thighs.... so... I'm going to the gym soon to do it all again! hee he

But first.... I suppose I had better feed the kids, the dog, get Mike outta bed so he can watch the kids.... ya know, all the usual Mummy type shit that has to be done first... ah the joys of parenthood. later...

Workout done.... now I have to beatle into town and pay some bills, get some lunch maybe, let the kids have a play at McDonalds I suppose...

Oh Lynn, do ya really think I have "Barbie Legs" ! I don't know if I should be happy about that, or really sad... I mean, the shape is kinda OK, but I just don't know about the holes at the hip mate! LMFAO !!! *BIG LAUGH*





Lunch in town was ... chinese.... but only a teeny tiny helping... now we are home again and Stew's taken the afternoon off to finish off Izzy's new area... I just jigsawed the exit hole out to her new grassed area.. what a job! It was 7 ply... quite hard to get through, but I'm one of those people who are bloody minded and will persist till it's done! So, nearly time for another photo... later....
Dog Run.... DONE.....

Now we are all set up for when it's time for Izzy to have puppies too... but that is about a year away yet...but no time like the present to get it all set up!

I just got home from watching my "baby" Mike play indoor Netball, I had never watched him before and it was neat! He's a fantastic player, but then, I AM biased! But he is , he is! LOL

Now for dinner... we are buying ??? Friggin burgers! WAs nice though... better go to the gym tomorrow, at the moment that is all that's keeping me from getting even heavier!

Off for a sauna now, then bed. nite nite Oh , almost forgot, my legs DO NOT RESEMBLE BARBIE'S AT ALL, for a start they are fatter and hairier.. shall give them a shave shortly, but alas, that will still not make em look like Barbie's. Haaaa ha ha.

18 comments:

  1. MMmm What kind of tart am I ....strawberry?...Teehee Right
    Coronation Street, what happens is Tracy Barlow and Charlie Stubbs get...............


    ............


    .........


    ahhhhh ha I bet you thought I was going to tell you some real juicy gossip but I will tell you is that a BIG STORY LINE is coming up.....wooohoo and it's good........AND NO PEAKING AT THE INTERNET!!
    Have a good day

    Hugs to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, look at that spelling I should have spelt peaking as peeking and I missed the word 'WHAT' out - okay, I just had to correct myself...heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY!! What is the story line on Corry in NZ at the moment??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always found when I have sore muscles if I get out there and do it again it makes them feel better.

    Sore muscles = great workout - enough stretching... so make sure you stretch them barbie legs out!! :)

    I also love the sleepins from school holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sore muscles means your working hard and making some progress. I need to get that feeling again as I haven't upped my wts in ages.
    Sounds like you've been busy and way to go on all the working out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO!! The holes could come in handy, just think of all the things you could hide in there! Arrrgh, now got ya thinking on that one huh?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Re your comment - how else do you think I'll give the wine rack a chance to get filled up!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy, busy lady! Keep on enjoying the sleep ins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. School holidays are no different for me ..... humfh.... we still get up at 5.45am and get ready for daycare .... poor little chickens.... They have a selfish mother!! ((Have been told by inlaws!!LOL!!))
    mmmm...... chinese .... I love chinese.....! That makes my chicken and salad roll quite boring!! ((sigh))
    Oh and (I am not being rude!!) has Stew lost weight too?? The pic on the side of the blog and the one yesterday .... he looks a lot slimmer!!?? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have I ever mentioned how much I love your dog? Hmm, maybe just once or twice. It's good to see she has the idea of her door all worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an awesome dog run! Hope the temptations of Easter werent too great!?!???!! Now ya just gotta contend with school holidays ... nothing like a bit of stress to get the taste buds working eh? Be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man, that dog's got more space than I have!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too love sleep ins from school hols. They are the best. It's just the rest of the day that drives me nuts, what to do with four kids??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you and Stew have done an awesome job on your outdoor area...
    And as for the barbie legs... lucky you!!!
    Holes n all..rofl..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous10:19 PM

    hey!!!

    i love school holidays! well i will do when im finished uni so i can have them off!! yay!!

    anyways im off to curl up and go to bed!! night night darl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I refuse to go on line when I am at home, spend way too much time online at work. In regards to the question you asked.

    I presume it is related to the comments. I have not been offended by your comments. Your are what I would call "A Straight Shooter". People need to relax and not take everything so personally.


    Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I fear that my life is a bit of a bore, and I leave a lot to be desired in the inspiration department. Hopefully I will be able to get it together and make some progress.

    You don't have to make this comment public and I hope I was answered your question.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent dog run! Maybe we should think about doing that for ours... Hmmm.

    I like school holidays too. I don't get to sleep in on them though. My kids are committed to 6 a.m. No. Matter. What.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I'm impressed! You're such a handy-woman!! Nice doggie area!

    I love sore muscles - makes me feel like its working! =) Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.