Thursday, December 14, 2006

WELL ??

So, today I will try out that power plate machine I hope? And Stew is off to Wellington for 2 days, so I will be a bit busier than usual. Not much else planned for today....
They gym just rang, the machine did arrive, but without a couple of vital power cords.... so I am not getting a go afterall... Monday now. Far out, I was so looking forward to it too. so, am gunna stay home and do some long overdue housework, OH JOY ! want a picture of me vacum cleaner??? (ha ha) later...

I have spent the last few hours doing housework (yaa), and finally putting up our Xmas Tree, something I put off for as long as I can! Now all I have to do for Xmas is wrap all the presents, something else I usually put off as long as I can, I HATE DOING IT! Now I've got a backache from bending down for ages sorting out lights and decorations..... When Brylee and Griffin get home they can put on the last few decorations and then I will take a photo, it is gorgeous!

Wasn't good at lunchtime, had chicken nuggets! Don't know why, just did. I seem to make bad choices all the time at the moment, and I can't figure out why? Am I just stressed out, lazy, hormonal??? Whatever the reason, I wish I could snap out of it. Once I eat something bad in the day, I can't seem to stop.... "in for a penny in for a pound" it would seem. later...

So, here is our tree, it has 4 different types of xmas lights on it. I got them all from K-Mart today, with discounts on all of them, cool.

I am not going to the gym for the next 2 days, no aqua either.... my tummy is killing me and I dare not leave the house for too long! (girl reasons). Oh Yaaaa.

later...


Me tummy is giving me so much shit.... 3 months of nothing and now shitty pain.... am going to bed with a hottie and some panadol....
TODAY: STEPS:9220, STAIRS: 5, WATER: 2 litres, POINTS: 23 no gym or aqua.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.